• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's about a cat doing cute things.
Seems like a winning concept.

On the topic of chinese cartoons and comic books, I'm trying to figure out my favourite series of the ones I watched spring 2012, summer 2012, etc.
Not doing well. It's hard finding that show that stands out.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Those are quite nice.

The four I'm enjoying the most so far this season are probably Fairies, Flower shop (AKA what the hell are you wearing), Lesbians and Harem Online.
The fourth one I still haven't decided if it's really good or just so-so, but it's certainly fun to watch.

As for last season... There were a lot of quite good shows last season, but if I had to pick one that I like the most...
Damn. this is strange. It'd have to be Basket actually.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I did like the first ep of basketball, waiting for it to finish before marathoning though.

YuruYuri 2 has been meh compared to the first series. Flower Shop and Fairies I'm waiting until they're done and imo SAO is just boring.

I should watch something now that isn't Chi's Sweet Home, too much of that will give me cavities.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I like the second season of YY2 better, but that's probably since I now know what I'm getting into. I wasn't very interested when I watched S1.

SAO is boring as hell ep 2-6. Now it's pretty kewl.

Okay, this is pretty horrible. Changing back my font.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'll pick it up again if he glops her with his 2 years worth of pent up......

So apparently I killed it.
h8gOm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back