• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] How to Easily Farm Watts and quickly look for Gigantamax Raid Battles

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Written by Dragon!

You can get a bunch of Watts and find the Pokemon you need via some sneaky soft resetting! Check out the article above.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I don't think this works anymore, been trying it just now in the den where G-Max form Lapras is and all I keep seeing is the same 3-star Snorunt.

EDIT: Nevermind, it DOES work, you need to wait untill after it stops saying "communicating" and it starts searching for others to join before you can press the home button.

Only getting 300 watts everytime though.

Last edited:
Years
Watts are great and all, my problem now is actual currency. Anyone have any idea on a relatively quick way to gain money ? Fighting in tournaments seems to give the most at the moment but I thought there could be something else?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Online now
Watts are great and all, my problem now is actual currency. Anyone have any idea on a relatively quick way to gain money ? Fighting in tournaments seems to give the most at the moment but I thought there could be something else?

Recommends a high level Gigantamax Meowth. Equip it with an Amulet Coin. Find high level trainers (such as the tournament). Spam G-Max Gold Rush. Will quote Bulbapedia for the nitty-gritty:
Bulbapedia said:
The amount of money earned each time is equal to 100× the user's level and stacks with either the Amulet Coin or Luck Incense. If used in succession, the amount of money earned increases by another 100× the user's level each time, up to a possible 300× the user's level on the third and final Dynamax turn and a possible 600× the user's level in total. However, the total amount of money that can be collected using G-Max Gold Rush is capped at 99,999 each battle (which can possibly be achieved if the user is Lv. 84 or higher).

Years
Recommends a high level Gigantamax Meowth. Equip it with an Amulet Coin. Find high level trainers (such as the tournament). Spam G-Max Gold Rush. Will quote Bulbapedia for the nitty-gritty:

God bless you and your knowledge. Praise Lord Helix!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 13, 2022
God bless you and your knowledge. Praise Lord Helix!
Not sure if this thread is dead or what, but the current faster way to farm coins is to reroll the dens and get a bunch of watts, then go to one of the watt traders to buy max amount of luxury balls, then sell to poke center for coins. You can pretty quickly get 100k Watts, which is around what you need to buy 999 luxury balls, which when sold nets about 1.25 million coins.

Back