• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] (BDSP) LF: Eevee egg / Female Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
I'm currently aiming to obtain an Eevee while I'm still in Solaceon Town so I can have one on my main team throughout the rest of the game. I'd like to have the Eevee with my name as the OT, so I'm specifically looking for an Eevee egg or a female Eevee to breed myself.

I can offer Chimchar + Certain Brilliant Diamond exclusives (Stunky, Cranidos, Murkrow, Scyther, Gligar, Elekid)

Since I'm asking for an egg, I can also provide an egg of what I can offer or just fully hatched one already.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
ill make you a deal .
if u find or breed me a scyther with adamant nature ill give u a female eevee?

bit annoying i know let me know if u want to

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
ill go one better and give u an eevee and a ditto so u can make as many as you want haha

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 13, 2022
ill make you a deal .
if u find or breed me a scyther with adamant nature ill give u a female eevee?

bit annoying i know let me know if u want to

I can work with that. None of the Scyther I hatched already have an adamant nature, so I'll need time to try to get one if that's okay with you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
ah ok np ill do the same for u now let me no wen your ready

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
ok np just got the female eevee as well 44447777 is the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back