• 4 replies
Age 24
Male
Italy
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted October 22nd, 2019
3 posts
52 Days
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I play Pokemon games since Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire came out. Recently, I'm playing at Pokemon Polished Crystal (that's why I chose that nickname, nothing too complicated :3) and I like it a lot. Have a nice day everybody. Bye!

Soaring Sid

Yoom...Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
674 posts
124 Days
Hi Feraligatr! Welcome to the community! There are many fan games here, and you can check them out in the Games Showcase, there are many GBA rom hacks, RPG Maker games and tutorials of such game development, if you're interested ;) I hope you enjoy your time with us! Anyway, how's life? Would you like to tell us what Pokemon game is your favourite?

<~Trent (from this place) says the Wigglytuff circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run and credits Haychel for the avatar!

Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 22 Hours Ago
153 posts
9.1 Years
Hey Feraligatr, welcome to the forums. There are some great games to play from people with great talent!

See ya around.
Age 24
Male
Italy
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
3 posts
52 Days
Thanks! Well, I'm looking for a job and I hope to find it soon :D Anyway, I'd say that my favorite Pokemon games are the third gen (because it was my first Pokemon game and I love Mudkip's evolution line ) and the second ones (I think Totodile is my favorite of that generation also thanks to the cartoon; it was so cute). I have one Pokemon game for each generation but, in my opinion those two are the best.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
9,200 posts
8.5 Years
Hi Feraligatr! Welcome to the community! I hope you've been enjoying your time on the forums so far. How is your Crystal run going? :)

Advertiser Content