• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2006
I'm bored, so here are the shinies i caught
S Magikarp

I got these from trading with LEGIT people:
S aggron
S linoone
S Crobat
S Wobby
S mightyena

and ryan knows who i am don't you =]

Raquaza master said:
I don't think you can just join...I wish you could :(.Shinys are so awsome...

you have to be accepted into the club

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ahem, people that can accept people into the club , ryan, metalmario, yami_zidane and Skinny Green Man.....

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
ok weeeeeeeee metalmario can you make me a t-card only for members of SHC!!!!!you know my shinies right?As for azerty ok you can be my chatmember!!! just PM me azerty!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
shinycollector said:
So you really love shinies like me heheh ok im gonna be a full member of SHC!!!!owww...man i forgot to bring my pokemon so its boring just playing computer aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh............. nothing to but its ok 1 week 5 days to go before we go home then i can play my GBA again!!!!!!
Careful not to SPAM up the thread!

Raquaza master said:
How do you join this club?I lllloooovvvveee shinys!
All you have to do to join is list any shinies you've found in your games. Shinies found with cheating devices are not allowed. (Shinies from G/S/C can optionally be counted, but exclude the Red Gyarados, Mimic/transform Dittos, and shinies found from eggs.)

shinycollector said:
ok weeeeeeeee metalmario can you make me a t-card only for members of SHC!!!!!you know my shinies right?As for azerty ok you can be my chatmember!!! just PM me azerty!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna grant you full priveleges one post early, because I'm kinda ticked that the SHC card request thread got closed. If we're strictly held to the 30 day revival rule, it won't be long until we're at version 21. =_=

I'll go remake the thread.

Years
You may join. You find shinies by looking for lots of wild Pok?mon. It takes heaps of patience, but keep at it!

IMPORTANT! I've recreated the card request thread. The new SHC card thread can be found HERE! Everyone who doesn't have an up-to-date card, go request one NOW!! XD

Found another Surskit. I think that makes 13, but I'll go check/edit this.

Years
Just as a follow-up to all the long-time members who may be questioning how easy I'm going on the shinycollector, here's why: In an IM, he revealed that he only found the Roselia last week. The others were found over the past 2 years. Over last week, he was playing a lot (not 17 hours, lol) because his parents don't let him play during school, so he was going insane on a Pok?mon spree while he had the chance. 13 Surskits.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey thx for my t-card metalmario can i upload it on my sig ok thx!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
no shiny progress!

Btw pokemon from the last gen would be able to get transfered to Diamond/Pearl , right ?
because that means I have atleast another whole year to look for shinyes on fire red until the game comes out in my country and I buy it !!! then I would probably resell fire red ang the gba !!! why you ask - money cash loot :)

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey hello guys BG pokemon freak hey how can you trade a pokemon from the last gen to the new gen and if i bought the new games is there a chance to get a rukario from there to your emerald????

castform-10k

The Pokemon Professor
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2006
I am currently tryin to get a shiny castform which is taking ages hatchin eggs, i hav hatched 100 eggs and none are shiny dammit,
the shinys i have include:
a shiny Torkoal
A shiny taillow (which i evolved into a green swellow)
a shiny sandshrew (which i evolved into a red sandslash cool!)
a shiny spinda

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I haven't caught none yet.Though I'm hoping for one soon :).
*edit* I just caught my first shiny!It's a Rayquaza!My last one was caught with cheats!But this time I saved it before I battled him and cept resseting it till he was shiny!!!(So hhhhhhaaaaaaapppppyyyyy :)!!!!!)

Last edited:
Years
shinycollector said:
hey hello guys BG pokemon freak hey how can you trade a pokemon from the last gen to the new gen and if i bought the new games is there a chance to get a rukario from there to your emerald????
It's a for-sure that you can trade between third- and fourth-gen games. To keep things simple for the newbies, I'm gonna say no, that you can't trade new 4th-gen Pok?mon into a third-gen game. Think G/S/C to R/G/B/Y.

(It is, however, possible, though remote, that they might do a berry glitch style update for FR/LG/Em, making them support the new pokes. There's certrainly enough unused data on the carts to allow for this.)

Edit: 14 Surskits

Edit2: 16 Surskits! ^.^

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
No new shiny, YET, but my time on Emerald is at 277:28. With any luck I'll have a new shiny by 300:00. I've move away from Route 120 to Victory Road because I REALLY don't want to find another shiny Oddish, it'd make three in a row. V(>_<)V

Back