• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which game do you have?

Which game do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Persephone

Queen of Hearts
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2011
I had all three of them, but now I just have Platinum. Diamond was stolen from me by a little brat my next-door neighbor, and I gave away Pearl to my dear cousin.

1Roxas

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
I have diamond and platinum, I didn't really like palkia so I didn't get pearl and I never caught it on platinum

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
Because I'm such a huge Pokemon fan and can't function without my fix of Pokemon, I've obtained all three of the Sinnoh-based games; some multiple times, and in the case of Platinum, one copy that is Japanese, because I'm extremely impatient, lol

Years
I have all three... but Diamond belongs to my brother, antho007911.

The two that belong to me are Pearl and Platinum.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I have Pearl and Platinum. Bought Platinum first, then played Pearl (yes, backwards). I actually wanted Diamond instead of Pearl but meh who cares.

Years
I have Diamond and Pearl because, when I first bought one, I thought metallic blue horses were cool. I prefer Palkia now, though...

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
As I do for each generation, and because I have a brother who is into Pokémon as well, I usually end up getting each game that comes out within that gen. Thus, I have all three of the games, although Platinum doesn't seem to want to turn on for me anymore. :(

Years
I got Platinum and Pearl. I prefer Dialga over Palkia, even though I've only battled a little bit with Dialga, but I was buying the game second hand so there was no option really. Well, same gameplay so I don't really care. Palkia is cool as well. =)

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
Years
I have all of them. I never miss out on any of them! The only time I haven't got both releases is the new games, Black and White. I only got Black because I do not have a summer job yet so I don't have enough money for both.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have Pearl (after arguing with my siblings over it) and Platinum which I got just this past Christmas. I don't really get the chance to buy games too often, so it's not too often I can get games near/at their release dates.

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
Years
  • Age 30
  • Here
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
I have Platinum and Diamond.
Whenever I want to play Pearl, I just ask my girlfriend to lend me hers. :3

★CLU

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Initially I only had Diamond, but eventually I got pearl, and platinum too when it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back