• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Katsura Hoshino is indeed a woman. It's funny though: she never wanted anyone to know what her gender was. The English prints of a lot of earlier volumes in the omakes call her a male :B

PC is quite an addicting place to post in. Once ya start, it's hard to stop. I know this from experience. :B

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have each page set to display 50 posts per... err... page. Idk why. Think it had something to do with WOFZ back in the day... hmm.

Anywho~~ Zelda is such a fun game so far <3 Wii Motion Plus + Zelda = @3@

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

have i told you guys that i want a remake of symphonia or a prequel. i don't think i have. c: /brick'd

i should probably get to bed soon.

Years
6. You talking about wanting a Symphonia remake or prequel? That'snever happened before!

I nerded out hard when I saw Negima! Volume 32 in Barnes & Noble Sunday night. I nerded out so hard I almost bought it and Volume 31 on the spot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know right?! I bet you guys are all surprised by this!

I've beenn... nerding out over Symphonia lately, but you guys already knew that. :3c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister and I are so tempted and might actually do so to get Minecraft for Christmas, because I can just imagine the lulzy fun that she and I can have in that game omg.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
I've made a few changes since I turned into a Tier 5. I'm liking the large avatar size!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back