• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Neither have I, but the characters look awesome.

Just ask TwilightBlade, she loves the Borderlands games, given she also has a character from that series as her avatar/sig.

Years

Curious. inspired 3 of my themes, Rainbow Arcanine inspired me to do Doctor Who.

But I might look to even more members for inspirations, while finding ones I like myself.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

I can respect that, as they do look a bit... off. Brendan, white hair: 10 years old; shorts: above his pants; is the only one aside from May... with a father xD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
This is totally unrelated but..

People seem to want only remakes these days.
Go to a Devil May Cry forum and say that. You'll, more likely than not, see people against this philosophy. :p But yeah, it was directed towards pokemon games so that's understandable. XD;

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

But that is only explained in the manga and not the games so people get confused.

Last edited:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Man, the counting got really bad for a second there, didn't it?

Remakes and sequels, sequels and remakes. I think people have attachment issues, I'll tell you what. The most I usually want out of a series is 3, 4 if it's stellar. I'll also accept radical shifts and evolutions, like Mario going from 2D to 3D. But I also believe in ending on a high note.

Besides, aren't Pokemon sequels and remakes basically the exact same thing in theory?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As long as Nintendo is getting money from them they'll keep making them. That's all it really comes down to.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Can't argue with that. But Game Freak is one of those studios who comes up with really neat ideas when they're not making a Pokemon game, and I'm a bit surprised they don't branch out more often.

And I don't know if it's because of the money, or because of the pressure. That is, Nintendo and fans alike won't let them rest and try other things as much as they'd like to. They wouldn't be the only studio to fall into this trap, afterall.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I really like both remakes and new titles.
Of course remakes require much less job from the developers (especially back in like, Yellow and Crystal times), but fleshing out an old region and an old story and old characters, making them even more real and renewing them, is pretty damn awesome.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, Nintendo is pretty flipping big there although so is Sony.
I'm totally gonna buy a 3DS once a game that really interests me comes out on it. Like, basically, a main series Pokémon game. And that doesn't seem like it's going to happen just yet. (Thank you based Game Freak.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I want a 3DS so I can play KH3D already.

Oh man PokeSupe. I should really reread it/catch up on it sometime. Like... finish the D/P Arc and read the Platinum, HGSS, and B/W Arcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back