• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam West Dies at 88.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Actor Adam West, famous for his straight-faced portrayal of the Caped Crusader in the 1960s "Batman" TV series, has died at 88, his family said Saturday on social media.

West died Friday night "after a short but brave battle with leukemia," the family statement on Facebook said.

"It's with great sadness that we are sharing this news," the family said. "He was a beloved father, husband, grandfather, and great-grandfather. There are no words to describe how much we'll miss him."

Full source.

Anyway this is so sad, cancer always takes people so fast... Batman probably won't feel the same without him, especially the older one.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Gonna move this to Entertainment & Media since deaths of actors/musicians/most celebrities really tend to go in there unless you wanted to talk about them outside of their entertainment role.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Sad thing. At least he reached a reasonably high age, and if the battle against leukemia was short, I hope he led a nice life up until then.

I don't think I've seen this TV show actually.

Back