• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save Dumper

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
As some may or may not know, this was originally going to be a save editor. But I've reconsidered the fact that I'd be making a cheating tool - which I don't really want - and turned it into a massive dumper instead. I guess this could maybe be useful for debugging purposes or showing someone how far you've gotten without actually giving the person your save file.

How do I use it?
Spoiler:

Click here to download the program.

What does it all dump?
Spoiler:

If there's a class you've made yourself which you would like to be dumped as well, please contact me and I can update it to do so. This is also the case with suggestions for fields that are part of the default Essentials save file, but I haven't included (seen species forms, for example).

If your save file can't be dumped, try at least 3 times before telling me. If you do, send me your save file along with it and tell me which game it is - it will be fixed in no time.

Back