• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YouTubers

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Are there any YouTubers we all tend to keep an eye on daily? What sort of content does their channel entail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
After following a lot of Let's Players for the past few years, I've grown out of that kind of content. These days, I'm more about watching vlogs, though I still follow one person who plays video games.

The main channels that I watch that post vlogs are Kings Must Rise and OffTheRanch.

KMR is a car-related channel, where Birdy (of "Pokemon wearing onesies" art fame, with a Youtube channel for his art) goes about his life and works on customizing his car with his friends. The rest of his group, Lost Royalty, have their own vlogging channels, but I stick to Birdy.

OffTheRanch is just a regular guy. He has two other channels--Demolition Ranch (gun-related content where he blows stuff up) and Vet Ranch (where he follows cases at his job as a veterinarian taking care of abandoned animals to get them ready for adoption--but OffTheRanch is just for his vlogs. He doesn't do anything super-exciting in his videos, but he shares his family life with his audience. The best part about his videos is just how wholesome they are.

I follow a lot of Youtubers that release varied content, but these two channels are the only ones that I get excited to see in my subscription box.

Years
I'd really recommend checking out Steven Suptic's channel, he's a SourceFed alumnus and is doing a really interesting web series/vlog hybrid which is basically the YouTube version of Arrested Development. It's hilarious and really refreshing.

Other than that I watch Philip DeFranco for news, all the SourcFed alumni, Vsauce, Super Bunny Hop who does insightful video game pieces that are well researched and usually very interesting, a really small channel with a guy who plays MK8, NuclearOmega who I found because he played my ROM hack, and WheezyWaiter.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I actually don't follow youtubers much. I know my little sister does though. And actually, two of Sweden's supposedly famous youtubers live on my street. I haven't even seen them, but people have said ahah.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
There's a few I try to follow, but I can never seem to be a loyal subscriber who watches ever video someone makes. Rather I just skim through the titles and find what is most interesting to me.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
I think I've dropped the whole obsessive youtuber fan mindset. That and I don't really like the state of youtube these days. So no, not really interested in anyone on that site at this stage.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I used to be a hard follower of Pewdiepie, but after that fiasco of a while ago I found it hard to continue supporting him. Aside from him I didn't have anyone I'd get excited about to see daily, and no other Youtuber has caught my attention much as of yet.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I've dropped the whole obsessive youtuber fan mindset. That and I don't really like the state of youtube these days. So no, not really interested in anyone on that site at this stage.
What's the "state of youtube"?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Rosanna Pansino is on top of my list; I'm not as much of a baking enthusiast as her, but she's a joy to watch. Even if we're not into baking at all, I'd recommend giving her a shot. Second, Hellthy Junk Food; is there anyone that wouldn't appreciate learning how to cook a giant burger with a giant chicken drumstick in-between, coated with tons of American cheese?

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Charles Trippy (ctfxc) has been uploading videos on his youtube channel everyday for 8 years now, without missing a single day, and still going strong! That guy deserves respect, right there.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
  • Age 34
  • NJ
  • Seen yesterday
I follow a variety of youtubers. I fllow wrestling channels like JDfromNY206 and Joe Crnin Show
Lets play channels like Game Grumps Vinesauce streamers Josh Jepson
Game review channels like AVGN SomecallmeJohnny Gamesack vlassic game room

I folow a bunch of other channels too. most recently OmarGoshTV and his vlog channe in which he usually explores abandoned and/or haunted places usually at night.

Years
I have subscriptions to something like 300 channels (a lot of those being old defunct channels that I sub to so that if they ever do post new content it'll show up in my subscriptions feed). The ones I watch every time they post a video are pretty limited, though. Urinating Tree is one I found recently who does a series that basically pokes fun at sports franchises and they post like once every couple of weeks so I watch them every time they post, as well as a few Dashcam channels like Twin Cities Dash Cam, Bad Drivers of Colorado, Bad Drivers of Wisconsin, and infanteer341. I also watch Shellshock Live and Mario Kart videos with regularity from the following gaming YouTubers: GaLm, Tom Fawkes, ChilledChaos, theSmarty, AphexArcade and BryceGames (their chemistry and natural banter is entertaining, especially among the first 5; Bryce isn't quite a part of their normal group so his chemistry isn't on the same level by any stretch of the imagination). I'll also check out videos from SeaNanners and Mr Sark with some regularity for other gaming channels. Basketball channels I watch with regularity include: Basketball Breakdown, Mike Korzemba, and Nick Smith (but a lot less of the latter two because they're too heavy into hyperbole rather than analysis). As for motovloggers, I'll watch at least one Snowcat video a week. On the car side, I'll watch Visio Racer and Doug DeMuro videos all day every day if time allows, and to a lesser extent I watch Regular Car Reviews. I also keep up with TVman1981 (Stanley Roberts, the guy behind People Behaving Badly). There are also a host of other YouTubers I might watch once or twice a month (at least of late), but there are like 20 of those.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I mostly follow LinusTechTips, Austin Evans, vSauce and some Italian YouTubers.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
For gaming, it has to be entertaining else I wont watch it consecutively. People like Sizz and Rizzo for Rocket League, or Sp4zie for League of Legends are fun to watch, since their videos are entertain, with the gameplay being an extra addition, which is how I like it. Videogamedunkey is great for his review, plus his gameplay videos are the best quality entertainment on the site hand-down. I also enjoy satire reaction videos like those from Pewdiepie or h3h3. I used to watch a lot of Jontron, but he hasn't posted in ages, at least not that I've noticed. He did have a huge bit of drama surrounding him when he said some things the more liberally minded didn't agree with, but that's what happens when your opinion doesn't match that of the SJWs and you're a rather large youtuber. I've also recently been taken by animation youtubers like theodd1sout and jaidenanimations, they are pleasant to watch, often as background noise similar to a podcast.

Most of the youtubers I watch are good as background noise, which entertains you. I will sometimes poke my head into channels like boogie2988 for updates on games or just to get their opinion on goings on, but otherwise that's about all I watch. Tempted to make my own videos but I never seem to have the dedication to do all that editing lol.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
OffTheRanch is just a regular guy. He has two other channels--Demolition Ranch (gun-related content where he blows stuff up) and Vet Ranch (where he follows cases at his job as a veterinarian taking care of abandoned animals to get them ready for adoption--but OffTheRanch is just for his vlogs. He doesn't do anything super-exciting in his videos, but he shares his family life with his audience. The best part about his videos is just how wholesome they are.

I never miss any OffTheRanch or Demolition Ranch videos! Matt is easily my favorite Youtuber.

"He doesn't do anything super-exciting in his videos"

totally disagree lol. Most vlogs he is just doing normal stuff, but his Goblin is epic and he does a lot of cool stuff

I also like boogiee2988 and H3H3Productions.

Back