• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Aquacorde Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aquacorde Themes​
by Anna​
Hi everyone! I just remembered I know how to make things!

+ Note
Everything in each category appears in the reverse order of when I made it- that is, the most recent things in each category will come first. A lot of the things in here are old. Really old. And the worst part is that I've lost all the sources for the artwork I used. Sorry, artists, I love you, please forgive me. :( But if I have a source for something, clicking on the image will take you there!

+ Making Things
I use GIMP to make everything. One or two things in here may have been made using Photoshop, but that was during a class and I don't have it nor remember how to use it. All custom backgrounds were made by me, some using stock images and some using editing tools built into the program I used. I like to make use of screenshots and official art due to all the sourcing and permission problems associated with using fanart (of which I was oblivious to when I did most of these, sadly).

+ Using My Stuff
Please credit me somewhere- sig, profile, whatever. I'd also appreciate it if you linked to the source image of whatever you're using if I have it.

+ Requests
I'm up for most any requests, haha. Specific stuff is listed below, but the thing I want everyone submitting an image to do is also submit a source link. Make sure the original artists are getting credit, please! Try not to link a repost of their stuff, either.

+ Avatars
I usually use 130x130 for avatars, since that's PC standard. If you don't specify a dimension, that's what you're going to get. I prefer to make things in a 1:1 ratio and don't usually use borders or text, but that doesn't mean I can't. :P I can also resize some gifs to be used as avatars (like the bigger XY sprites) but it's tricky and I'm not very confident in doing so.

+ Icons
Icons are 100x100. Always. I can do itty bitty gifs in them like what was popular in the early 2000s if you want, but again. Tricky and not especially good at it.

+ Banners/Tags
I prefer to make them between 400x100 and 400x200/100x300 and 200x300 but I'll do whatever dimensions you specify. It all depends on what the original image is like. Tags are really just easiest if you present me with an image and say "go for it". I'd like it if you told me what you wanted it for as well- like if you want me to leave a bigger space to one side for CSS or something.

+ Userbars
Can do them, not great at them, probably should hit up someone else unless you really like me for some reason.

+ Profile Images & Backgrounds
I'm okay at doing profile images, but I'm pretty dang good at making little semi-transparent tile patterns, like what I've got in the background here. They're mainly for being lazy and slapping into the background of anything without having to worry much about colour-coordination. They're great.

+ CSS & Signatures
I am a wizard. Tell me your visions and I will interpret them. Okay, no, I'm not that good, but if you have an idea you want me to code or just need some help fixing your own CSS, I got your back. That applies to signatures, posts, whatever you need.

Comments are always welcome, though I'd prefer it not to be on older stuff. Anything XY is guaranteed to be new and I'll try to keep putting the new stuff at the top of each section. :)
Thanks for visiting, guys! ♥

Aquacorde Themes
icons -
tags -
css -

150x150 avatars
dntsav_zps0bc63855.png
snuffav01.png

130x130 avatars

icons
hanna001_zps401b1797.png
shigeicon005.png
denticon017b.png

sets

stormy04.png
stormy02.png
stormy03.png

ETi002-1-1.png
ETi002-2-1.png
ETi002-3-1.png

TRi002-1.png
TRi002-2.png
TRi002-3.png

STicon001-2.png
STicon001-1.png
STicon001-3.png

STicon002-2.png
STicon002-1-1.png
STicon002-3.png

horizontal banners/tags

nobodyintheuniverse.png

dewbbleT001.png

evilteamT001.png

evilteamT002.png

rh02.png

jc01.png

vertical banners/tags

CSS

Happy CaféMochaShipping Day!
Ash x Cilan ♥ March 12

Hsien-ko-leilei.gif
frappuccinolove
unpaired ←
sister
credit

♡ paired to sakari ♡ css&tag by aquacordeoriginal art credit

Pikachu,
Live On Stage!

paired to
tentaclefury

image by
クウタ

tag&css by
aquacorde

Child of Helix
Bringer of Light

mod +
pairs +
family +
theme +
signature credit +

hippocrates
ceryneian hind
the fair folk
medico della peste

"...As you grow older you'll find most people don't set foot outside their own heads much."

This is Aurea, one who lurks. She is
a writer and professor of Pokémon.
You will likely not ever see her post.

Pokémon Anime
Shipping Thread

Art by Black-and-Friends @ dA
Quote from Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Hmm, what stands out to me would be the Cilan avatar in the fourth row (wearing the hat) and the XY gang banners. They're very pretty and i love the colors on them

Also Hammond <3

Years
Ahh Anna I love how you've now gathered up a cute archive of your avatars, sigs and stuff and put it into a cute gallery. They're so purrty! Especially the ones of Cilan, Serena etc.

But yeah, as your pair above me said, Hammond definitely is the cutest Top Gear presenter. No surprise there.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh God, Anna, I didn't know you were a Top Gear fan. ;w; I love you, like, 1e92384399 times more. o/

To be honest, I adore this shop. I feel like even your CSS expresses how talented you are. You're so creative and open to muses, it's amazing. There are some real gems in your icon collection. Though, I'm curious, can you give me a bit of a timeline? What are your oldest and most recent icons? Because some of them look a little one-note and flat, while others blow me away with their composition.

I may bug you for a few things later down the road. Until then, good luck and please keep it up! ♥♥

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Ahh such a cute thread! I really like your CSS and your chosen background, which is so serene btw. Your CSS signatures are also well done. The sigs featuring Sycamore and Cilan have such nice text placement and font colors. As for graphics... I'd love to help you experiment with colors, but I don't know a lot about Gimp. :( These two caught my eye for now~

clemmybonnie_zpsad62dcf2.png

So cute and vibrant! This one has nice composition as well. I'd personally edit out the stray white line in the top right. From the fanart, I can see that it was a white lightning strike, but the way the icon was cut doesn't imply that anymore. So, I recommend developing a habit where you check the edges of your icons and remove stray colors.

kymei01_zpsed14a2d2.png

Awahhhh such an adorable icon! Stellar job on emphasizing the shadows. The little sparkle in the top center here fits imo.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ty dev & hika <3

Oh God, Anna, I didn't know you were a Top Gear fan. ;w; I love you, like, 1e92384399 times more. o/
heck yea TG <3 tbh their cinematography is so great that I ended up with a huge collection of screenshots that I was like "omg i really want to do something with this". Shame that I didn't use most of them haha. But then again, it's kind of hard to take something of that quality and make it mine.

To be honest, I adore this shop. I feel like even your CSS expresses how talented you are. You're so creative and open to muses, it's amazing. There are some real gems in your icon collection. Though, I'm curious, can you give me a bit of a timeline? What are your oldest and most recent icons? Because some of them look a little one-note and flat, while others blow me away with their composition.

I may bug you for a few things later down the road. Until then, good luck and please keep it up! ♥♥
asdfgh you're too sweet bb ;w;

Giving you a timeline is kind of difficult tbh. Most are in the order I found them on my photobucket account, but I really have no idea how reflective that is of timing. What I can be pretty sure of was that Cilan/Cafémocha/Striaton boys things are late 2010/early 2011; most of the other Pokémon icons are from around there as well. Doctor Who was after that- Closing Time aired September 2011, so I'd say maybe June-Novemeber? Things with text are pretty much from that whole timeframe. Top Gear must have been mid-2012 because I marathoned the entire show over the month of April. Most XY stuff has been within the last month (and most of that within the last four days haha).

I'm not exactly very technical with making things and I don't think I've ever had a style. It's basically me finding images I like and playing with them, trying to either do something fun or make something to use for a theme. I have no real intent to making things and I make things up as I go along, figure out tricks as I do and forgetting about them by the time I pick up making stuff again. The only thing I try to do is make them "mine"- differentiate them enough from the source that I don't feel bad saying that this is a thing I made, rather than something I just cropped for my own use.

So really, it's like "I like this; I want to use it somehow." And that sometimes leads to me not making something especially great or giving up eventually and just being like "yeah, that's good enough". I don't like to work on things so long that I get frustrated because I'm just having fun.
Ahh such a cute thread! I really like your CSS and your chosen background, which is so serene btw. Your CSS signatures are also well done. The sigs featuring Sycamore and Cilan have such nice text placement and font colors. As for graphics... I'd love to help you experiment with colors, but I don't know a lot about Gimp. :( These two caught my eye for now~

clemmybonnie_zpsad62dcf2.png

So cute and vibrant! This one has nice composition as well. I'd personally edit out the stray white line in the top right. From the fanart, I can see that it was a white lightning strike, but the way the icon was cut doesn't imply that anymore. So, I recommend developing a habit where you check the edges of your icons and remove stray colors.

kymei01_zpsed14a2d2.png

Awahhhh such an adorable icon! Stellar job on emphasizing the shadows. The little sparkle in the top center here fits imo.
I'm glad you like the CSS because I wrestled with that for nearly an hour due to forgetting how the float property worked. all praise w3schools

Lemon Siblings Avatar- I can see that. tbh I was thinking of editing it out but I didn't really like the idea of solid yellow right there. Probably should have separated the background and put some kind of patten in, but at the time I was like like "ah I need an avatar for this alt better just get it done". :P

BW2 Avatar- ah I'm glad that turned out well. :3 tbh when I started working with that image I was intending to play with a technique I had used a fair amount in the past- duplicating the layer, desaturating the top one, and erasing certain points to being the colour back in. But the whole thing just had suck pretty colouring that it would have been kind of sad to not use it all.

Years
These look great! I have an electric pokemon/gym leader bias, but your avatars are very good! They catch the eye and pop wonderfully!

I'd like to request a signature with CSS, if that's alright. I don't see a form, though ;×;

Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe59szXdA1qasvleo1_500.jpg
Dimensions: whatever you feel comfortable working with and stuff. I won't be picky~
-if you need anything else, please let me know..!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Bah, forms. If you have a special request, tell me, otherwise I'll just make something out of whatever you give me. But I forgot what it's like to work with something not of your own choosing haha. Here you are, my dear~

Pikachu,
Live On Stage!
the electric fangirl

paired to
tentaclefury

tag&css by
aquacorde

and here's the code:
Code:
[PLAIN][RIGHT][cd=background-image:url("http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/misssmartsies/tags/samuspika_zpsd93bdd81.png"); height:300px; width:200px;][cd=position:relative;right:8px;top:8px; background-image:url("http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/misssmartsies/other/45tp_zpsdbcef5df.png");width:100px;height:135px;][cd=padding:2px; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia;font-style:italic;color:#932d0f;]Pikachu,
Live On Stage!
[cd=font-size:10px;text-align:center;font-style:normal;]the electric fangirl

paired to
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=TentacleFury"][color=#932d0f]tentaclefury[/color][/URL]

tag&css by
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320298"][color=#932d0f]aquacorde[/color][/URL][/cd]
[/cd][/cd][/cd][/RIGHT][/PLAIN]

Feel free to whatever you want in the text area; I just threw some placeholders in there. You can make it bigger or smaller or move it around or whatever too; it's yours now. :P Hope you like it!

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Ohmygosh Top Gearrr! ♡ your avatars are really good. Serena looks so Vibrant and cheery :) also, I like your horizontal tags, as I don't see many people use them too often anymore.

Anyway, I'd like to request a 130 x 130 icon as well as a matching signature (your preference on the height and width) with CSS in it as well. ( I needed to revamp my PC family so..yeah /Neglectful)
Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyizi5WLAy1qlpahho1_1280.jpg

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love your shop, Anna! I remember back when you started making icons and I helped you out and such. ;o; That feels like forever ago, and you've done so much since then. I'd say you've definitely surpassed your teacher, haha. Maybe I'll stop by again for a request. ;) Keep up the good work!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Haha thank you for requesting something, Pika. :D

Ohmygosh Top Gearrr! ♡ your avatars are really good. Serena looks so Vibrant and cheery :) also, I like your horizontal tags, as I don't see many people use them too often anymore.

Anyway, I'd like to request a 130 x 130 icon as well as a matching signature (your preference on the height and width) with CSS in it as well. ( I needed to revamp my PC family so..yeah /Neglectful)
Image: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyizi5WLAy1qlpahho1_1280.jpg
Aw thank you <3 You're totally right; horizontal tags seem to be not as popular. D: oh well, I like 'em. :3

What a lovely image to play with, thank you! :D I made tag first and an icon out of it but couldn't decide if I wanted to put the Unown letters in, so here're two versions:
ponytaa01_zps63bd7b53.png
ponytaa01b_zps7b2b768d.png

♡ paired to sakari ♡ css&tag by aquacordeoriginal art credit

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd=height:140px;overflow:hidden;][cd=background-image:url("http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/misssmartsies/tags/ponyta01_zpsb49527f2.png"); width:400px; height:134px;][cd=background-image:url("http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/misssmartsies/other/45tp_zpsdbcef5df.png");height:24px;position:relative; top:110px;][cd=padding:6px;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;text-align:center;color:#92331d;]♡ paired to [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?username=Sakari"][color=#92331d]sakari[/color][/URL] ♡ css&tag by [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320298"][color=#92331d]aquacorde[/color][/URL] ♡ [URL="http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7227802"][color=#92331d]original art credit[/color][/URL] ♡[/cd][/cd][/cd][/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

As with Pika's, it's yours now. Go ahead and fiddle with the text and sizing and whatever. I'll help fix it if you accidentally break it. :P Hope you like it!

I love your shop, Anna! I remember back when you started making icons and I helped you out and such. ;o; That feels like forever ago, and you've done so much since then. I'd say you've definitely surpassed your teacher, haha. Maybe I'll stop by again for a request. ;) Keep up the good work!
it was forever ago momma altaria. like three years anyway haha. Thank youuuu <33

Last edited:

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years
Well thank you so much for accepting! Haha. It looks great, thanks! I hope I don't break it (knowing my luck though...welp..!) If I do have any problems, I'll just ask. Thanks again!

Years
Cool and awesome themes!
Can you make me a signature?
Maybe 2 signatures <=0
1st signature is pichus qtties and the text at the bottom is "Keep on dreaming." Then made by Aquacorde
2nd signature is dittos qtties plox and text at the top "Never give up." Then made by Aquacorde
<3 tnx

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
You are a saint for offering help and CSS stuff. Oh my gosh. *bows several times* I was wondering if you could make a purple themed CSS box for me, but include a Sableye sprite in it..? I'll provide the sprite if necessary!! Thank you for your time

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Cool and awesome themes!
Can you make me a signature?
Maybe 2 signatures <=0
1st signature is pichus qtties and the text at the bottom is "Keep on dreaming." Then made by Aquacorde
2nd signature is dittos qtties plox and text at the top "Never give up." Then made by Aquacorde
<3 tnx
Thank you~
Hmm, I'm going to need a little more clarification than that. Do you want something userbar-style, or a fanart banner, or just pretty CSS with Pichu/Ditto sprites?

You are a saint for offering help and CSS stuff. Oh my gosh. *bows several times* I was wondering if you could make a purple themed CSS box for me, but include a Sableye sprite in it..? I'll provide the sprite if necessary!! Thank you for your time
Aw if I can do it I may as well help, right? :3 Are you thinking something like this?

sableye-2.gif
Shadow Sneak Sableye
+ sisters
+ brothers
+ mommy

+ css

That's just a basic throw-together that I can do more with (and actually put hover tags on and use correct colours lol) but is that kinda what you were thinking? A little direction never hurts~

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
That is the most hyperactive sprite I've ever seen XD

But, you're spot on with the box, color, and such! If you'd like, you can put the hover text in. I just don't want to bother ;;_;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That is the most hyperactive sprite I've ever seen XD

But, you're spot on with the box, color, and such! If you'd like, you can put the hover text in. I just don't want to bother ;;_;;
Haha you can change him out if you want. Here's your finalized thingy and code~ Feel free to change it up as much as you need to. :3

sableye-2.gif
Shadow Sneak Sableye
+ unpaired
+ mommy
+ brothers
+ sisters

+ credit
Code:
[PLAIN][CENTER][cd=height:160px;overflow:hidden;][cd=background-color:#9A2EFE;background-image:url("http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/misssmartsies/other/56tpPurpleFractalTile_zps934ededc.png");width:300px;height:150px;border-color:#4B088A;border-style:inset;border-width:3px;][cd=position:relative; top:-18px;left:90px;][IMG]http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/sableye-2.gif[/IMG][/cd][cd=height:150px;width:150px;padding:10px;text-align:left; font-size:12px;font-family:georgia; font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#76afb1; text-shadow:2px 1px 2px #61268e;position:relative;bottom:180px;right:60px;]Shadow Sneak Sableye[cd=font-size:11px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;position:relative; left:10px;]+ unpaired
+ [title=Twisted Cuteness]mommy[/title]
+ [title=shadowampharos & NotchedEarPichu]brothers[/title]
+ [title=Noibat & Ponyta]sisters[/title]

+ [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320298"][color=#76afb1][title=CSS by Aquacorde, image from pkparaiso.com]credit[/title][/color][/URL][/cd][/cd][/cd][/cd][/CENTER][/PLAIN]

Either Signature or CSS anything you are comfortable with :) but not Userbar
Okay, I'll be on your requests shortly~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back