Started by ReKoil September 28th, 2021 12:55 PM
  • 82 replies

Pikaboo

halloween never ends ~

he, they
Spirit Halloween
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
2) Did you do 112 all for the fairy type? or across all 4 participating clubs?
The box of 30 was intended as the maximum for a single type, because not everyone has as much time to spend on this.
Oh, I'm dumb. You see, I understood "gather 30 Pokémon of the same type" to mean after trading.
That is, keep trading until you receive 30 Pokémon of your desired type.

If what you mean is "Get 30 Pokémon of the type, trade and post the before and after", that's easy enough to do again, yeah. I got a highly efficient farm by now.
Male
Netherlands
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
9,877 posts
1.4 Years

If what you mean is "Get 30 Pokémon of the type, trade and post the before and after", that's easy enough to do again, yeah. I got a highly efficient farm by now.
That was what I meant yes.
First Gather 30 mons of 1 of the 4 types.
Then take a screenshot and Wonder/Suprise trade them all away.
Then take another screenshot/photo from what you received back.

I'm glaring at the post now wondering if I can indicate the order more clearly =p

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Spectrier @ Level 100 9.931 | Relicanth @ Lv 100: 10,033

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
12,942 posts
10.5 Years
Haha for some reason I thought I had to trade all one Pokémon. Honestly tho, like most of these can Gigantamax and have Sweets so I don’t feel that bad for picking only Milcery.

Anyway, my Switch has always had problems with screenshots, is it okay if I take a picture of my Switch? I’ll write a little note with the date and my username so you know I’m not just faking my Milcery box. That cool?

I'm glaring at the post now wondering if I can indicate the order more clearly =p
Oh no, you actually did a great job explaining and with examples and whatnot. I just have poor reading comprehension sometimes lmao.

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
9,877 posts
1.4 Years
Haha for some reason I thought I had to trade all one Pokémon. Honestly tho, like most of these can Gigantamax and have Sweets so I don’t feel that bad for picking only Milcery.

Anyway, my Switch has always had problems with screenshots, is it okay if I take a picture of my Switch? I’ll write a little note with the date and my username so you know I’m not just faking my Milcery box. That cool?

Oh no, you actually did a great job explaining and with examples and whatnot. I just have poor reading comprehension sometimes lmao.
Of course. It's basically what I meant by photo and why I kept saying screenshot/photo.
For those who are doing this on the 3DS or those who are doing it on the Switch, but can't get screenshots off their Switch: a photo is the other option.
Just take a photo with your camera or phone of your Switch or 3DS with the box open, I don't think the note with username is necessary =)
Just try to get the box on the photo as clear as you can ^.^

Also, it's not a requirement, but if you wanna provide additional photos or screenshots to show something off, you can!
For example, boxes have a filter that makes it highlight the items the mons are holding, but hide the mon a bit. If you want to show off all the items you sent out you could do an additional photo or screenshot of that and add it.
Again, that would be optional.

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
12,942 posts
10.5 Years
All done!
Before:
Spoiler:

After:
Spoiler:

Standouts include:
Spoiler:
- Shiny G-Max Sandaconda
- Shiny Eevee holding a Master Ball
- Shiny G-Max Butterfree
- Shiny G-Max Corviknight
- Shiny Moltres holding a Choice Scarf
all 100% legit I’m sure!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
9,877 posts
1.4 Years
All done!
Before:
Spoiler:

After:
Spoiler:

Standouts include:
Spoiler:
- Shiny G-Max Sandaconda
- Shiny Eevee holding a Master Ball
- Shiny G-Max Butterfree
- Shiny G-Max Corviknight
- Shiny Moltres holding a Choice Scarf
all 100% legit I’m sure!
Not that I mind submissions for the other 3 clubs being posted here, but:

Rules:
-Make sure you post your submission in the corresponding type club's thread!
This rule was mainly there so that all the participating clubs get activity out of this event =3

If you, Megan and VisionofMilotic are okay with it I guess we could also just accept submissions for all clubs here as well.

-After completing the Wonder/Suprise Trade, provide a list of how many mons of that Pokemon Type you got back again.
Also you forgot to list what Fairies you got back, but not that big of a deal because of the screenshots ^.^
I spy two fairies in your return box (the two Ralts).

At any rate, you do qualify for the badge, so I imagine you'll see it awarded sooner or later =3

As for myself I'm busy prepping a box full of mons for each of the four type clubs lol

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 20 Hours Ago
12,942 posts
10.5 Years
Not that I mind submissions for the other 3 clubs being posted here, but:

This rule was mainly there so that all the participating clubs get activity out of this event =3

If you, Megan and VisionofMilotic are okay with it I guess we could also just accept submissions for all clubs here as well.

Also you forgot to list what Fairies you got back, but not that big of a deal because of the screenshots ^.^
I spy two fairies in your return box (the two Ralts).

At any rate, you do qualify for the badge, so I imagine you'll see it awarded sooner or later =3

As for myself I'm busy prepping a box full of mons for each of the four type clubs lol
It would seem I did not… actually read the post. Even though I did like five times! But I shall make a post in the Fairy club! And I’ll also be back to do the Ice challenge as well.

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
9,877 posts
1.4 Years
My own submission for the Ice Club =3

I ran into a bit of a snag while Surprise Trading for the Ice Club, but the originally intended box was as follow:
Spoiler:

6 x Love Ball HA Alolan Ninetales
6 x Moon Ball HA Alolan Sandslash
6 x Moon Ball HA Froslass
6 x Moon Ball HA Weavile
4 x Heavy Ball HA Glaceon
1 x Kyurem Level 75
1 x Kyurem Level 70

All holding Icy Rocks and Never-Melt Ice's.

But as already said I ran into a snag:
Spoiler:

Idk why the heck it wouldn't let me trade the 2 kyurem's. I Surprise traded 2 water legendaries and 2 fairy legendaries for the Water and Fairy clubs with no problem afterward, yet my kyurem's aren't allowed D=

Anyway I replaced the Kyurem's with 2 Heavy Ball HA Galar Darmanitan's:
Spoiler:

End result:
Spoiler:
3 Ice types: Sneasel, Smoochum, Glalie.

Standouts:
-The smoochum mentioned is shiny
-The Eevee is shiny, has Pokerus and is holding a masterball.
-The Zubat is in a Love Ball

I did also receive 2 water types, but wasn't trading for the Water Club so they don't count =3