Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Ad Content
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1351   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2018 (3:27 PM).
gameguy11's Avatar
gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
    FC: 3609-1979-1197
    IGN: Andy
     
    Join Date: Aug 2014
    Location: Ontario
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Bold
    Posts: 687
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Klay78 View Post
    Hello,

    I am interested in your shiny Landorous. Was he caught in gen V or VI? I see he's labeled as in your Y game, but does that mean he was caught in gen V then transferred to VI? Id like to use him online.

    This is what I have to offer:
    Shiny:
    GB VC:
    Ho-Oh (Hardy Nature, HA)
    Mewtwo (Hardy Nature, HA)
    Zapdos (Timid, BR, HA)

    Shiny Competitive Legends:
    Kyurem (W) (Timid 6IV from gen VI)
    Suicune (Bold, 6IV, from gen VI)
    Tapu KoKo (JPN event, 6iv HT, Timid)
    Mew (Modest, JPN gen 3 event, 6iv HT)

    Other shinies:
    Female Steelix (Bold, from Gen V)
    Female Crobat (Adamant, gen V)
    Female Delibird (Sassy, Gen V)
    Lugia (Mild, Gen VII in beast ball)
    Staryu (6iv, timid, from gen IV)

    Let me know what you think, I can try to list some more if youre not interested in any of them. Thanks!
    He's native to gen 6 so that would be ORAS portals, coloumn K in my spreadsheets shows the gen they're native to :p
    I would be interested in your Steelix if possible!
    __________________
    FC: 3609-1979-1197
    IGN: Andy
    Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
    Please review our trade by clicking here
      #1352   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 2nd, 2018 (9:18 PM).
    Klay78's Avatar
    Klay78 Klay78 is offline
      FC: 1993-8433-8409
      IGN: Cal
       
      Join Date: Feb 2015
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 73
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
      He's native to gen 6 so that would be ORAS portals, coloumn K in my spreadsheets shows the gen they're native to :p
      I would be interested in your Steelix if possible!
      My apologizes, I didn't notice that part. But yeah that sounds good! Just let me know what time works best for you and I'll do my best to be available.
      __________________
        #1353   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 3rd, 2018 (5:58 PM).
      gameguy11's Avatar
      gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
        FC: 3609-1979-1197
        IGN: Andy
         
        Join Date: Aug 2014
        Location: Ontario
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 687
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Klay78 View Post
        My apologizes, I didn't notice that part. But yeah that sounds good! Just let me know what time works best for you and I'll do my best to be available.
        No worries, it's easy to miss :p
        My availability is a bit wonky right now as I just started a new job but any night this week after 5pm EST I should be around!
        __________________
        FC: 3609-1979-1197
        IGN: Andy
        Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
        Please review our trade by clicking here
          #1354   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 3rd, 2018 (7:24 PM).
        Klay78's Avatar
        Klay78 Klay78 is offline
          FC: 1993-8433-8409
          IGN: Cal
           
          Join Date: Feb 2015
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 73
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
          No worries, it's easy to miss :p
          My availability is a bit wonky right now as I just started a new job but any night this week after 5pm EST I should be around!
          Awesome! Monday at 9pm est? Does that work for you?
          __________________
            #1355   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old February 3rd, 2018 (7:25 PM).
          Chras Chras is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Feb 2018
            Posts: 5
            151 Mew Mild Synchronize Cherish 6 IV Not UT 100 M 4 KOR

            I'm really interested in this. I don't have much to offer, however. I have a Marshadow, Kalos Hat Pikachu,
            a flawless shiny Oshawott, but with a Relaxed nature, and a shiny flawless Ribombee, Modest. I don't have too much else at the moment. I have a shiny flawless Emolga, Jolly with Pokerus as well.
              #1356   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old March 15th, 2018 (6:41 AM).
            rperlish's Avatar
            rperlish rperlish is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Dec 2014
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3
              Hi, I would like to trade my lvl 100 Spanish 6iv HA Jolly Shiny Beast Ball Dragonite for your Shiny Timid 6iv Magic Guard Abra. My FC is 0404-5713-6229 and my Ultra Sun in-game-name is Ryan.
              __________________
              FC is 0404-5713-6229 and FC ign is Ryan, Pokemon alpha sapphire ign is Ryan, and Pokemon X ign is Alex.
                #1357   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old April 8th, 2018 (7:34 PM).
              gameguy11's Avatar
              gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
                FC: 3609-1979-1197
                IGN: Andy
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2014
                Location: Ontario
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Bold
                Posts: 687
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Klay78 View Post
                Awesome! Monday at 9pm est? Does that work for you?
                I'd like to offer my sincerest apologies for being absent for that trade, and not responding for such a long duration of time. I had some personal events that had to do with career advancement that happened quite suddenly and required me to be away for awhile, again I'm really sorry. If you're still interested I will be available to trade anytime after 6 pm EST on Friday and anytime on Sunday this upcoming weekend. And I'd also to like to throw in any additional Poke from my shop that you' like for keeping you waiting so long.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chras View Post
                151 Mew Mild Synchronize Cherish 6 IV Not UT 100 M 4 KOR

                I'm really interested in this. I don't have much to offer, however. I have a Marshadow, Kalos Hat Pikachu,
                a flawless shiny Oshawott, but with a Relaxed nature, and a shiny flawless Ribombee, Modest. I don't have too much else at the moment. I have a shiny flawless Emolga, Jolly with Pokerus as well.
                Sorry about the delay in responding, I'll take the Kalos hat Pikachu if possible!

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by rperlish View Post
                Hi, I would like to trade my lvl 100 Spanish 6iv HA Jolly Shiny Beast Ball Dragonite for your Shiny Timid 6iv Magic Guard Abra. My FC is 0404-5713-6229 and my Ultra Sun in-game-name is Ryan.
                Thank you for the offer, but I already have a similar Dragonite, in a different ball, is there anything else you'd have to offer?
                __________________
                FC: 3609-1979-1197
                IGN: Andy
                Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                Please review our trade by clicking here
                  #1358   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old April 10th, 2018 (6:07 PM).
                Dracohunter14's Avatar
                Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                  FC: 4828-9691-7186
                  IGN: Sam
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2016
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 691
                  Hey it’s Dracohunter14
                  Can I have the your Blaziken from Gen 7 please

                  I have a shiny modest thundurus (x/31/31/x/x/31) ditto 6iv a shiny modest event sivally and a shiny adamant murkow

                  Please reply back to me please
                    #1359   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old April 12th, 2018 (1:00 PM).
                  gameguy11's Avatar
                  gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
                    FC: 3609-1979-1197
                    IGN: Andy
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2014
                    Location: Ontario
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 687
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                    Hey its Dracohunter14
                    Can I have the your Blaziken from Gen 7 please

                    I have a shiny modest thundurus (x/31/31/x/x/31) ditto 6iv a shiny modest event sivally and a shiny adamant murkow

                    Please reply back to me please
                    Sorry about the delay, I was checking for notifications and forgot just to check my shop! But sure, I'd be happy to trade you for the thundurus!
                    Also, which nature and origin country is your ditto?
                    __________________
                    FC: 3609-1979-1197
                    IGN: Andy
                    Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                    Please review our trade by clicking here
                      #1360   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old April 12th, 2018 (1:42 PM). Edited April 12th, 2018 by Dracohunter14.
                    Dracohunter14's Avatar
                    Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                      FC: 4828-9691-7186
                      IGN: Sam
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2016
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 691
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                      Sorry about the delay, I was checking for notifications and forgot just to check my shop! But sure, I'd be happy to trade you for the thundurus!
                      Also, which nature and origin country is your ditto?
                      Ditto is English lax and Im ready to trade if youre available
                        #1361   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old April 12th, 2018 (2:01 PM).
                      gameguy11's Avatar
                      gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
                        FC: 3609-1979-1197
                        IGN: Andy
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2014
                        Location: Ontario
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Bold
                        Posts: 687
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                        Ditto is English lax and Im ready to trade if youre available
                        Gotcha, I won't be able to make a trade until after 6pm EST tomorrow if that's okay with you?
                        __________________
                        FC: 3609-1979-1197
                        IGN: Andy
                        Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                        Please review our trade by clicking here
                          #1362   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old April 12th, 2018 (2:10 PM). Edited April 13th, 2018 by Dracohunter14.
                        Dracohunter14's Avatar
                        Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                          FC: 4828-9691-7186
                          IGN: Sam
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2016
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 691
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                          Gotcha, I won't be able to make a trade until after 6pm EST tomorrow if that's okay with you?
                          But its has to be today because Ill be at a game tomorrow at 6pm est
                          EDIT: can I have your ha vivilon from Gen 7 for my shiny modest whimsicott
                            #1363   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old April 13th, 2018 (2:11 PM).
                          gameguy11's Avatar
                          gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
                            FC: 3609-1979-1197
                            IGN: Andy
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2014
                            Location: Ontario
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Bold
                            Posts: 687
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                            But its has to be today because Ill be at a game tomorrow at 6pm est
                            EDIT: can I have your ha vivilon from Gen 7 for my shiny modest whimsicott
                            I apologize but I really couldn't make it, if needs be I'll be available tomorrow as well. What's the whimsicott's ability?
                            __________________
                            FC: 3609-1979-1197
                            IGN: Andy
                            Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                            Please review our trade by clicking here
                              #1364   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old April 13th, 2018 (2:28 PM).
                            Dracohunter14's Avatar
                            Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                              FC: 4828-9691-7186
                              IGN: Sam
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 691
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                              I apologize but I really couldn't make it, if needs be I'll be available tomorrow as well. What's the whimsicott's ability?
                              Infiltrator And we can trade around 7-8
                                #1365   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old April 13th, 2018 (4:02 PM).
                              Dracohunter14's Avatar
                              Dracohunter14 Dracohunter14 is offline
                                FC: 4828-9691-7186
                                IGN: Sam
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2016
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 691
                                Im ready to trade now
                                  #1366   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old April 15th, 2018 (5:30 PM).
                                gameguy11's Avatar
                                gameguy11 gameguy11 is offline
                                  FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                  IGN: Andy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2014
                                  Location: Ontario
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 687
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Dracohunter14 View Post
                                  Im ready to trade now
                                  Can you please send me a PM to work out a time, I ended up being put on call this weekend and am still at work, I apologize for missing the trade time
                                  __________________
                                  FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                  IGN: Andy
                                  Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                                  Please review our trade by clicking here
                                    #1367   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old April 20th, 2018 (12:22 PM).
                                  Chras5's Avatar
                                  Chras5 Chras5 is offline
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2018
                                    Posts: 42
                                    Hi I'm really interested in this:
                                    719
                                    Diancie Nave Clear Body Cherish

                                    What are you interested in? I have Marshadow and Magearna and possibly some other things
                                    __________________
                                    FC: 5300 9881 1326
                                      #1368   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old April 20th, 2018 (5:43 PM).
                                    Klay78's Avatar
                                    Klay78 Klay78 is offline
                                      FC: 1993-8433-8409
                                      IGN: Cal
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2015
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 73
                                      Its not a problem man, I totally understand! But yeah- Fridays and saturdays work for me. Just let me know what time works best and ill do my best to be available.
                                      __________________
                                        #1369   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old November 18th, 2018 (10:30 PM). Edited November 18th, 2018 by Kingwierdo42.
                                      Kingwierdo42 Kingwierdo42 is offline
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Nov 2018
                                        Posts: 2
                                        I'm new to this but I'd like to trade

                                        I really want a shiny charmander and squirtle
                                        I don't have much but we can discuss
                                        Closed Thread

                                        Quick Reply

                                        Join the conversation!

                                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                        Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                        Ad Content
                                        Thread Tools

                                        Posting Rules
                                        You may not post new threads
                                        You may not post replies
                                        You may not post attachments
                                        You may not edit your posts

                                        BB code is On
                                        Smilies are On
                                        [IMG] code is On
                                        HTML code is Off

                                        Forum Jump


                                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:03 PM.