Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content

#1001   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 26th, 2019 (8:36 AM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by callmeloki View Post
    Ok I caught the bird!! It's good!! But i..... expected the hoho!!!!!! So do I get to catch hobo in any future?? And the metagrossite the cave u mentioned!! Couldn't find it!! I got the 8th badge too!! Help me!! I wish to have a legendary in my team!! I got dragoite and tyranitar and metagross all pseudo legendarys!! Need one legendary
    Ho-Oh will be battleable (and maybe obtainable) at the top of the Trainer Tower. But in the game, Petshop is considered a Legendary anyways.

Metagrossite is 100% in Teal Cave B2, where you fought the workers and got their keys. Just surf over water.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mixelsrock View Post
    do you know where the razor fang is?
    As Oakenshield said, I'm no longer sure if you can find one naturally. But I'll make sure to add one in the next update.

#1002   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 26th, 2019 (8:45 AM).

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post
      Ho-Oh will be battleable (and maybe obtainable) at the top of the Trainer Tower. But in the game, Petshop is considered a Legendary anyways.

Metagrossite is 100% in Teal Cave B2, where you fought the workers and got their keys. Just surf over water.

As Oakenshield said, I'm no longer sure if you can find one naturally. But I'll make sure to add one in the next update.
      ok one last thing how do i apply updates? do they just come automatically or do i have to download another thing and if i do download another thing will i lose my progress?
        #1003   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 26th, 2019 (9:17 AM).

Can you only get 2 stone of lights
          #1004   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old January 26th, 2019 (9:25 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TRBG13 View Post
          Can you only get 2 stone of lights
          I found a third one after getting the boat from the 7th gym
          once you do, just go back to all the streams you weren't able to cross, and search them for islets and inlets with items
            #1005   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old January 26th, 2019 (9:29 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Oakenshield View Post
            I found a third one after getting the boat from the 7th gym
            once you do, just go back to all the streams you weren't able to cross, and search them for islets and inlets with items
            Thank you
              #1006   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old January 26th, 2019 (9:43 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mixelsrock View Post
              ok one last thing how do i apply updates? do they just come automatically or do i have to download another thing and if i do download another thing will i lose my progress?
              There's a detailed guide right below the download link. You won't lose any progress. Just don't delete your old game folder before your new update works, because the savefile (Game.rxdata) is located in the same folder as Game.exe.

#1007   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old January 27th, 2019 (4:06 AM).

When will jotaro make a appearance in the game
                  #1008   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old January 27th, 2019 (7:36 AM).
                p-pix?

Nature: Modest
                  hi @game creator, your game is easy to crack, i got the pbs files uwu *dabs*
                  thats is all, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Eeveelutions :>
                    #1009   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old January 27th, 2019 (10:03 AM).

Hey, I was wonderling where I could find the ice rock for evolving alolan Vulpix.
                      #1010   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old January 27th, 2019 (6:38 PM).

That's sooo good to know I can obtain hoho!! Even there's a 1% chance!! Butttttt..... I can't quite remember the teal cake. I remember fighting workers!! Ok thanks... And can you send me the stat of petshop if there's any so I could concentrate on wat it is good at!! Thank man it's a awesome game.
                        #1011   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old January 28th, 2019 (1:16 AM).

I am officially stuck at the bug/grass gym because the leader's pokemon are too high level for me. My team is mostly 14-15, with my starter (Quilladin) at 18 and a staryu at 17. No matter how many times I've tried, I can only just barely get past his lv 21 scyther. It just wrecks my entire team with neutral wing attacks. The few times I've downed it by reloading and changing the lineup a bit I still lose to deerling. Where the heck am I supposed to grind my team at in order to reach these levels? The cave of ground types?
                          #1012   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old January 28th, 2019 (9:21 AM).

Hey, I was wondering where I could find the ICE STONE for evolving alolan Vulpix.
                            #1013   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old January 28th, 2019 (11:16 AM).

I think i got one sometime near Mesmer City. Can't remember if it was before or after though
                              #1014   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old January 28th, 2019 (11:16 AM).
                            Zapper the Tauros Tamer

Nature: Calm
                              I've not finished yet, and I'm at Sylen City, but I just wanted to comment that I really love this game. The story is engaging, fun, thrilling, and the game itself is challenging. I've not been grinding this way since Pokémon Platinum on my DS. Awesome work.
                                #1015   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old January 28th, 2019 (11:17 AM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Valisilwen View Post
                                I am officially stuck at the bug/grass gym because the leader's pokemon are too high level for me. My team is mostly 14-15, with my starter (Quilladin) at 18 and a staryu at 17. No matter how many times I've tried, I can only just barely get past his lv 21 scyther. It just wrecks my entire team with neutral wing attacks. The few times I've downed it by reloading and changing the lineup a bit I still lose to deerling. Where the heck am I supposed to grind my team at in order to reach these levels? The cave of ground types?
                                There's a Trainer Groove just outside Shawmonk Town, and there's also a few trainers left, on Route 102. Grab the Lucky Egg from Route 101 if you haven't (hidden in a rock). And try getting a flying type. Murkrow is catchable in Shawmonk Forest and Lake.

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Willrjo View Post
                                Hey, I was wondering where I could find the ICE STONE for evolving alolan Vulpix.
                                Mt. Mesmer, before 5th gym

#1016   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old January 28th, 2019 (11:56 AM). Edited January 28th, 2019 by Valisilwen.

Is the trainer groove in question the one you come across right before heading to the lake? Because I already cleared that one ages ago. I did acquire a murkrow, but I'm already leveling a slugma to try and take on the gym for me.

I've also already cleared out route 102 as far as I know. Before I went to the lake I battled every trainer I could find. Unless you meant highway 102, in which case I'll definitely go check those guys out.

Edit: Found a Drifloon in my PC box so I decided to replace Ralts with it and level that as my flying type. Thanks for pointing out the location of the Lucky Egg. It's making the grind much more manageable.
                                    #1017   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old January 28th, 2019 (2:49 PM).

i just beat that dude in naraku village and i read his dummies again and they said can you find the remains of her body in your backpack and i found them do i have to give these to my pokemon or what
                                      #1018   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old January 29th, 2019 (2:02 PM). Edited January 30th, 2019 by Valisilwen.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but does anyone know where the 'special magnetic field' is for evolving Magneton/Charjabug? I've never used a Vikavolt before so I figured now's as good a time as any.

Edit: Nevermind. Charjabug evolved at level 32.

Edit #2: Where are all the alola rattata for the side quest in Sylen City? I managed to find 11 of them by wandering around, but I don't know where the other 9 are.

Edit #3: Which section of Route 105 contains Fennekin, the desert area or the area near flowery path? I want to make sure I haven't been wasting my time looking in the wrong place.
                                        #1019   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old January 30th, 2019 (11:10 AM). Edited January 30th, 2019 by Valisilwen.

After running back and forth for somewhere around 30-45 minutes, I have yet to encounter a single fennekin or litten in the area that the encounter document specifies. I have seen everything else multiple times, however. Did these two somehow miss getting on the encounter list or am I somehow in the wrong area again/extraordinarily unlucky?

Edit #1: The following Pokemon are unable to learn Earthquake via TM, even though they should: Chesnaught. (Magcargo turned out to be a false alarm, as it showed 'able' later on. Must have been a temporary glitch.)

I don't want to come off as complaining, as I genuinely enjoy this game for the most part, so please do not take my words as such. :)

Edit #2: Found another 'bug/glitch'. I was battling Maid Miri in the Dark Tower and had just defeated their Misdreavus. However, its sprite is still visible on screen, hiding beneath my pokemon's HP bar. It disappeared after the foe's next Pokemon was sent out, though. Just thought I'd mention it.
                                          #1020   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old January 30th, 2019 (3:30 PM).

is thare any way to level up my pokemon faster because almost all of them are lv 60 plz help
                                            #1021   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old January 30th, 2019 (3:47 PM).

Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
                                            is thare any way to level up my pokemon faster because almost all of them are lv 60 plz help
                                            - Did you get the lucky egg off route 101?
                                            - Is your (soft) level cap level 60 or lower? That reduces XP gain until you get a new badge.
                                            - The only thing you can really do is just keep going/keep grinding if you want those levels.
                                              #1022   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old January 30th, 2019 (4:31 PM). Edited January 30th, 2019 by ldsilva.

Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Stochastic View Post

So I just reached the top of the the Trainer Tower and it was hilarious :D but I really don't think I will do it again... even for a ho-oh. Can you make a warp point for ppl who have reached the top before?

also is there a way to get tms for stone edge and dark pulse?

Anyways, congrats for doing an amazing game!!
                                                #1023   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old January 30th, 2019 (5:54 PM).

Seems like if a TM isn't listed on the first page of this thread, it doesn't exist in-game. There are a whole bunch of TMs (and mega stones) that are missing yet from the official lists.

I feel that some of the mega forms for other starters like infernape and delphox (somewhat) make up for the lack of canon ones, but that's just my opinion. I'd love to see a mega Chesnaught, but alas it does not exist in canon or in this game (at present). It's probably something that is low on the list of priorities for Stochastic, coming after the things currently listed on their roadmap.
                                                  #1024   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old January 31st, 2019 (1:56 AM).
                                                bluelightstar bluelightstar is offline

whare do i find the lucky egg I loked at rout 101 but nothing
                                                    #1025   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old January 31st, 2019 (10:07 AM).
                                                  Stochastic Stochastic is offline

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by ldsilva View Post
                                                    So I just reached the top of the the Trainer Tower and it was hilarious :D but I really don't think I will do it again... even for a ho-oh. Can you make a warp point for ppl who have reached the top before?

also is there a way to get tms for stone edge and dark pulse?

Anyways, congrats for doing an amazing game!!
                                                    Thanks! :D Glad you enjoyed the game and the Top of the Tower! If you ever come by the Empyrean Discord, you can have a Beater of Towers role ;)
                                                    Yes, there'll be a fly point for the top of the tower in v0.8.2. Those TMs, I might be able to add them too, but probably in v0.9.

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Valisilwen View Post
                                                    Seems like if a TM isn't listed on the first page of this thread, it doesn't exist in-game. There are a whole bunch of TMs (and mega stones) that are missing yet from the official lists.

I feel that some of the mega forms for other starters like infernape and delphox (somewhat) make up for the lack of canon ones, but that's just my opinion. I'd love to see a mega Chesnaught, but alas it does not exist in canon or in this game (at present). It's probably something that is low on the list of priorities for Stochastic, coming after the things currently listed on their roadmap.
                                                    Yeah, there's a lot of lists to update and things to do so I tend to forget what I updated and what I didn't :D I'll have to go through the game once to more thoroughly document everything.
                                                    Mega Chesnaught, I really can't promise anything, but I do want to make special forms (mega or otherwise) for all starters one day. It is, as you said, low on the list of priorities at the moment.

Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by bluelightstar View Post
                                                    whare do i find the lucky egg I loked at rout 101 but nothing
                                                    It's hidden inside a rock that can be found between old man's house and Shawmonk Forest entrance.

Quick Reply