• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Simmons_2.0

-_- STOP STARING!!
Years
Shiny Rayquaza lv100 Adamant Checked
HP
Atk. 434
Def. 223
Sp. Atk. 302
Sp. Def. 223
Spd. 279

Moves: Dragon Dance, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Fly

what would you like for that? sorry I couldn't do that with the other one... I'm kind browsing stuff as I go here, I'm building an ubers team.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
does move tutor service include BP moves or just the heart scale one? I'd like you to RC one of my pokes again please :P... do you need anything in particular you need?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
lol. k. but when would you like to trade for it? I can do it pretty much anytime sunday after 7pm central. tomorrow won't work. but sunday will or if you have time tonight I can do it.
Well I have my give away on Sundays but will take time out to squeeze you in for that raquaza!! :)

does move tutor service include BP moves or just the heart scale one? I'd like you to RC one of my pokes again please :P... do you need anything in particular you need?

I can do those aslo, just message me back here!!

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
Hey RNC does this pokemon box Zigzagoon have extremespeed? Also, what are it's IV's and other moves?

Saphire Zigzagoon lv5 Adamant ID 30317 *Shiny*

TheRichar

Years
I would really like you to lvl up one of my pokes to lvl 100, but moslty the BP move, but they are fidd pokes, is that ok with you?

TheRichar

Years
BP move is for Battle Frontier, you said you could do them... there are guys that teach a move in exchange for BP (battle points) outside the battle Frontier

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
can you give me the OT and ID of the lapras, bagon, and charmander in the EggMove Section please?

Back