• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
Happy new year Skeli and to everyone out there in the world I wish you guys a blessed 2018!!!!!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 6, 2018
I just finished playing, and I gotta say I enjoy it especially the difficulty I find it a little hard at times but still amazing! But I'm just wondering if 1.2.5 Alpha is the latest version of the game right now.

Delta231

A noob
Years
I just finished playing, and I gotta say I enjoy it especially the difficulty I find it a little hard at times but still amazing! But I'm just wondering if 1.2.5 Alpha is the latest version of the game right now.
Yup, Alpha 1.2.5 is the latest version of the hack.

Years
I just made an account to tell you guys I'm really looking forward to this hack. I played the last alpha and the only thing I can say is, keep up the the good work.
I can't wait to play the whole game, even if I have to wait 'till 2019!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Yo I just had a heart attack I saw that Skeli updated the front page thing and I thought the game had been updated XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
Yo I just had a heart attack I saw that Skeli updated the front page thing and I thought the game had been updated XD

From the main completion spoiler -

Maps: 80%
Story: 75%
Sprites: 85%
Music: 85%
Gyms Completed: 6
Overall: 80%

Getting close. Just gotta have patience.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
I started playing the alpha and omg...this game is absolutely gorgeous and the story is so enticing. BTW can I be a beta tester? I play on my 3ds

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
I started playing the alpha and omg...this game is absolutely gorgeous and the story is so enticing. BTW can I be a beta tester? I play on my 3ds
I don't need beta testers right now, unfortunately. However, I am curious. What's the frame rate like on the 3DS? Does the game lag at all?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
I don't need beta testers right now, unfortunately. However, I am curious. What's the frame rate like on the 3DS? Does the game lag at all?

During battle frame rate drops to around 48 to 50 fps on average but it doesn't really bother me I'm the overworld the frame rate doesn't seem to drop below 50 fps usually averaging around 55 fps. My 3ds handles other rom hacks better but I feel that it doesn't really take away from the experience. I'll have to try this on my psp as it tends to handle gba games better. I'll probably attempt a nuzlocke of this on my psp. Once I do I'll be sure to let you know how the frame rate goes. I do have a few questions
1) any idea when you'll release an update?
2) will I be able to use my current save file?

Keep up the great work. If you manage to release a big update this year and fix bugs I truly believe that this game will get hack of the year 2018. Quickly becoming one of my favorites

Delta231

A noob
Years
During battle frame rate drops to around 48 to 50 fps on average but it doesn't really bother me I'm the overworld the frame rate doesn't seem to drop below 50 fps usually averaging around 55 fps. My 3ds handles other rom hacks better but I feel that it doesn't really take away from the experience. I'll have to try this on my psp as it tends to handle gba games better. I'll probably attempt a nuzlocke of this on my psp. Once I do I'll be sure to let you know how the frame rate goes. I do have a few questions
1) any idea when you'll release an update?
2) will I be able to use my current save file?

Keep up the great work. If you manage to release a big update this year and fix bugs I truly believe that this game will get hack of the year 2018. Quickly becoming one of my favorites
I would answer your questions if you don't mind.

1) No estimated release date
2) No ;-;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Just a question: will you be adding ways of getting hidden ability pokemon?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Man, I'm so glad to hear that is hack is still in progress. It's not everyday that you see a good quality hack last for too long or slowly touch the borders of completion.

Back