• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

waxing questions

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
how would you define "post-by-post, 'literate,'" forum roleplaying, especially in a way that distinguishes it from independent creative writing? in case you interpret that more denotatively: how rigid is that definition, and does it apply to you or the RPT in-general?

what does roleplaying mean to you, personally? Going deeper, if you're comfortable doing so: what impact has it had on your life, on your perspective?

and, really, how much does "community" factor in? who do you roleplay for? for yourself -- to inspire your own creative process? or for other people -- to engage in an intimate, collaborative writing experience? or both?

in-general: why do you roleplay over anything else?

feel free to answer any of the questions to any extent that feels right to you, or if they just make you think, that's cool too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
i need to sit down after reading that post. maybe i'll be back with answers when i've had some water.

Back