• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Election v. 2

Who to be president!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
Years
So, for the 2nd installment of the pokemon election, i will do this: on the 30th of April, i will see how many votes each candidate got. Winner is naturally who gets the most. All pokemon will be dual-types. So start voting!

Years
I'm going to cast my vote for Ribombee because of it's hard work ethic, and industry making those pollen puffs, traveling around the region. I think it's enterprising nature will help us get back on the road to recovery. Ribombee also has a trustworthy face with that gentle smile. It's high base speed means that it will also be a fast responder in times of crisis. Ribombee also has the best message, a nation whose people won't be left to go hungry. I can get behind that policy of nectar for all!

Last edited:
Back