• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Matty Mayhem is here!

Matty Mayhem

Matty :3
Years
Hey everybody, my name is Matty Mayhem (or just Matty). I'm 16 years old and I'm a new member here at PokeCommunity.

I enjoy playing Pokemon, mainly the second and third generation games.

I'd love to get to people in this community, so don't be afraid to talk. :3 Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see all of you around the forums. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
Nice to meet you Matty,
I also like the second and third generation games.
Anyway have fun on the Pokecommunity.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Matty Mayhem, welcome to Pokecommunity.
If you especially like the second and third generation games, it's worth your while to check out the Metal and Color Generation Games and Advance Generation Games sections.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, what are your favorite second and third generation games? Mine happen to be Crystal and Emerald. I was also wondering if you have played or owned any of the fourth or fifth generation games?

In any case, I hope you feel comfortable here.

Years
Hey heyyy, Matty! Welcome to the forum and I'm loving the Absol avatar! <3 It's my favorite dark type~

Second and third gen fan, hmm? I'll recommend the Metal/Color Games and Advanced Gen Games sections for second and third gen talk respectively as well, though you could also stop by 4th Gen Games to talk about the awesome 2nd gen remakes that are HeartGold and SoulSilver. :3 Those are some of the many Pokemon-based sections we have here, so stop by wherever you like and get posting! Besides, any Absol fan is cool in my book, I always use one when I play Emerald (only exception being unless I'm doing a challenge and can't use it). You seem really nice going by your intro too... and the more nice people we have here the better, so stick around. n~n This is a pretty friendly and mature community so it'd be cool if you could be a part of it.

Anyway, I'll stop going on about PC now haha. Is there anything you like besides Pokemon? Who knows, maybe we have more in common than we know about. I like to familiarize myself with all the new members since you really make more friends than you'd ever imagine that way, so it's always nice to ask. I personally am into drawing, writing, and making graphics as well as playing computer games and browsing forums! How about you?

Hope you have a great time here though, and remember to never be afraid of contacting anyone if you want to talk or need help. See you around! =D

Matty Mayhem

Matty :3
Years
Nice to meet you Matty,
I also like the second and third generation games.
Anyway have fun on the Pokecommunity.
Thanks, nice to meet you as well. And yes, they are great games to play whenever you wanna pass some time. :P

Hey there Matty Mayhem, welcome to Pokecommunity.
Thank you! And my favorites are Crystal and Emerald as well, since they had more content than their generation counterparts. I've owned and played Pearl and Platinum, however, I don't have a DS anymore.

Hey heyyy, Matty! Welcome to the forum and I'm loving the Absol avatar! <3 It's my favorite dark type~
Thank you! I love Absol, the coolest dark type indeed.

I enjoy playing football (the American kind, haha), writing music, singing, playing guitar. I also like to play computer games, but I can only play what my computer decides it wants to run. :P

Anyways, thanks for the post and we should keep in touch. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • US
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Welcome! :P

I'm actually currently working on a third-Gen game video walkthrough. For two games actually, FireRed and LeafGreen.

I'll be posting it shortly in the corresponding place.

Anyway, hope you have fun here. :)

Back