• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That was because you moderated the section! XD
But yeh, I can remember the older days of DCC, fun times! To be fair, I think it is awesome now! :D​

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
I used to be a BEAST in the DCC. Especially back in like 2005 or 2006 or so.. the DCC was my home <33

That...that, is a long, long time.
Wouldn't it be interesting to look up any posts in a "5 years from now" thread? Reflective opportunity right there.

Years
It is always interesting to look up posts from previous years. It is more amusing to see different discussions, topics and people... and what the weather was like then.​

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I like looking back over old threads just to see how bad they were lol. As well as to see which crazy threads have been deleted. They're the best part.
Captain Fabio said:
what the weather was like then.
So true. v____________________v

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Where you'd be down the road in a matter of months? That's a first, if that's...not even sure I understood that.

Reminiscing over past times and old threads seems like it's a permanent part of the topic cycle here now.

droomph

weeb
Years
holy **** is the ROM complete and they're just holding back? OMGOMG

I would love to see the whole thing and play it. Although imma buy it because I support getting new games in the future and not driving Game Freak bankrupt.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I really want to play BW2. I just dont want to wait anymore why does it have to take so long to be out in English ;_;

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Yeah, people are going nuts over the rom. Practically every social media network I have has a million liveblog/plurk/tweets/whatever about them playing the game. Someone also streamed it. I think it looks really cute, actually.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Id like to watch an LP at least, though that would probaly just make me want to play it more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Tell me about it. O_O
I am working through the reports! XD​

:'D

Gosh, just think about when the videos come out, and ALL of the official music, etc etc. Dang, the section is gonna explode. xD

But I am upset it takes a while for the translations to be done for the USA. :c Why can't they all have a magic button that translates it to every language in a matter of hours, ship them out to other countries, and be done with it? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back