• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Multitype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I will not join the team, since I have various problems of my own, but I shall be watching this, supporting and correcting mistakes. That leads me to ask, can I be a Beta Tester?

Thanks for saying this. And yes you can be a beta tester. And since you will be correcting mistakes, you can be a General Helper too.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Sorry, I am not that good at tiling. I don't really know much people sooo....

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
I will gladly change my job since i dont have much work, none really. However, i can work as a tester or scripter

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I will gladly change my job since i dont have much work, none really. However, i can work as a tester or scripter

Don't worry you will have your job. The Title Screen Editing is now going. And then you are on of my 2 mappers so you will be one of the most needed when Title Screen Editing is finished.

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Don't worry you will have your job. The Title Screen Editing is now going. And then you are on of my 2 mappers so you will be one of the most needed when Title Screen Editing is finished.

Okay then. Let the mapping begin!

One thing. I will probably not be able to do anything from wendsday until next sunday. Just to let you know. If i can i will post.

EDIT: ok i THINK i can post over those days. i may be able to take my computer with me when i go for a trip down to THATS CONFIDENTIAL! But still im pretty sure i can. Dont want to get booted off!

Still going,

stormer247 from the mappers of Team Multitype

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Banner will be up by next week. ;)
Very busy but I am already starting on it.
Once all slots for the team is complete, I will make a customized user bar for that member. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Name:ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ
Contact InformaitionM/VM
Skills:Beta Testing & General helper
Proof:I can take good screenshots,report bugs quickly,I can do a video walkthrough.
Timezone: GMT/UCT.

rexdog999

manofpowerpokes
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I could be a beta tester. ive been playing pokemon games for years and can do a very good job!

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
May I ask, does Giratina appear in the story? I was planning on adding him to the banner but it would be irrelevant if he would not make an appearance.

----
Beta 1
Spoiler:

That's the best I could squeeze out, for now.
Still very with some stuff.

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
Max0Edge said he's gonna insert the tiles soon, he's a bit confused atm he said.

Vegetunks937

The Superior Fusion
Years
Nickname: Vege
Skills: I am good in writing stories and i have learned how to make title screen for the hack.
Applying As: Story Liner, Title Screen Editor, Banner Maker, General Helper.
Proof(Not Needed but will be appreciated): You have read that how good stories i write and the banners i made on Pokehunngry forum.
Timezone: as yours +5:30
Contact Info(I prefer PMs): VM and PM

cheeseguy12

Just A Beast
Years
Hey Aryan can you accept Rexdog as an extra just in case im not there or anyone else isnt avalible i might be unavalible for the next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back