• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make up your own rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There's a rumor going around about the new pokemon game called 'poop'
With the new element of pokemon introduced being: 'poop'

Poop has high attack and defense.
The basic poop element is weak against water, electric, psychic, and ghost.
The basic poop element is strong against rock,ground, and flying.
Super effective against normal.
Ghost cannot touch poop, and poop cannot touch ghost, so you're most likely to get a draw between them, except for the case of ghost/poop, which cannot touch itself, so ghost/poop types may explode.

the starters will be
Babygreen - poop/water
Classicbrown - poop/grass
and chillipepperpoop - poop/fire

And, the new move called 'poop catapult' for the legendary poop type,
poopolia. I suggest applying quick attack to any of the pokemon.

The gyms are much more tougher, especially with the first gym being strong against all poop types- the flying type. I suggest using chillipepperpoop and his fartonfire technique, which lowers all, and all flying moves dissapear.

But for the other ones, get a t.m from the kid on route 203, which is to the left of the first gym. If you picked Babygreen, he'll give you poop-bubble (T.M 89)
If you picked classicbrown, he'll give you grassypoop. (T.M 92)
And if you picked chillipepperpoop, he'll give you quickpoop, let your pokemon hold it, and it's speed goes up. teach it, and your pokemon will explode.

Anyway, if you beat the first gym leader, your pokemon will most likely evolve and learn

Your rival will, no matter what,will cream you, with creamypoop and it's whipped-cream-blow-off attack.

Trust me, don't even bother going to his house. The walls there are covered with poop. He's known as the poopslayer1 a.k.a. p.s.one.
The only thing you can use to beat him is beating the kid on route 203,
who has the pokemon 'peanutbutterpoop' and then the area will be added to your pokedex of where the pokemon is, for only peanutbutterpoop can beat creamypoop.

Oh yeah, and you meet Tracey, Misty, Gligar man, and Mewtwo.
Their pokemon have been reduced to poop, so you have to find a potion to restore the poop to it's natural form. (For Mewtwo, he has been reduced to poop) Not to mention the enemies, with their poochiepoop.

Well, that's enough toilet-humour. I'll end it off with a screenshot.

...That's odd...I don't think it's attached. Never mind.

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
That was hilarious!!! that was the best Pokemon joke iv heard in a while! oh, i think you forgot a couple of the poopy Pokemon ^_^ :

Hershysquirts poop/water type can turn into water and slide under your opponent and give him the powerful attack: Great Brown Waterfall

Cornypoop poop/grass type- has the power to launch Corn cobs at opponents

Prairedoger poop/ground type- Has the power to go under ground and POP up under the opponent, but he cant stop himself from going back in and back out, adn back in and back out...

Years
LoL! Someone could probably do a hack of that, or make a fake video clip.
Now all we need is a new feature...A poop-holder?(Toilet?)

I got the idea of 'poop' version from some place probably on the whole other side of the pokemon part of the web. Someone was saying he heard a rumor about a new pokemon version called poop. But that was back in November last year, I think.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
the idea of a "poop" Pokemon is still very funny! we should tell Nintendo or Gamefreak to make tat kind of Pokemon! ^_^;

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
Truly Insane...

Catch a Labyba in Gold, trade to Silver and back, it'll morph into a ?? and will eat your game.

As for Pokemon Poop... o_O

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
Find Missingno in Ruby and Sapphaire by catching all 200 odd pokemon, then by going to the top of the sky pillar and using dig. This will obliterate your game, making it imposible to save again.

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
Cayenne's Legend said:
:D :D Ash wins a bike at the Hoenn leaque and Misty destroys hit :D

Misty's old bike is at the garbage dump, and just before it gets smashed, a Gastly possesses it and runs over Misty. XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2004
:)

I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
Years
pokemaster said:
I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

wow........ i never knew ash was a loser -_-;

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Sep 20, 2008
hmm.. I can think of some, but I bet I'd get banned for them! LoL... ummmm

the next movie will be set 15 years in the future and ash is planning on marrying misty but they have to give up being trainers to get a marraige liscense so they give up on true love to keep their pokemon

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2004
yeah! i have the first 8 pokemon epasodes of pokemon advanced on cd. i saw ash catch that tailow and his pikachu didn't do a bit of damage! but I like may, she started the whole thing, cause she was hungry and there was no food and her brother got a box of chocolate bars but there was only one, the tailow ate it, and pikachu shoked it and nothing happend.

p.s I like livin' in newton,massachussets,u.s and having the first 8 epasods! it's fun! but ut might spoil the first 8 epasodes when they reach american t.v

Years
pokemaster: I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

tyranitar0000: wow........ i never knew ash was a loser -_-

Okay...Enough Ash bashing...It's not his fault. His fate is chosen by...THE WRITERS!!! Even though it would be logical that Pikachu would easily beat Taillow...Hey, Pikachu only recovered from that disease or sickness thing recently when the battle came, right? Anyway, we should probably go back on topic.

Years
Brock opens his eyes, revealing his hypnotic powers and hypnotyses every girl he meets into marrying him and then sends them to conquer the world with Lv.2 Magikarps and ends up destroying the universe!!!!!

That's after Charizard listens to Ash, Team Rocket steals Pikachu (and gives it to the Boss, who promotes them to Janitor), Ash saves Pallet Town from the Revolt of the Mr.Mimes(who got mad because of their name), winning 1,000,000,000,000 Pokedollars, and giving Misty a bike. They then realize that all these events symbol the apocalypze! Hahahahahahaha!!!.....I'll stop now.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
Years
I READ THE LAST SCRIPT I SWEAR!!!(Note: This is extremely perverted and is (c) somebody else. I REPEAT: I did NOT write this and don't claim to.Exept for the End. I wrote that.)

*Removed for sexuality

Last edited:

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Brock opens his eyes and a pokeball comes out of each one. The pokeballs open and Ronald McDonald and The Tellytubbies come out and beat up Ash with a pepsi bottle because Ash likes coke. Then Ash sends out Pikachu who drinks the pepsi and everyone betrays Ash. Then Ash falls into a TR trap and lives happily ever after. Wow that was stupid but I enjoyed making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back