Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO

Old September 18th, 2016 (8:14 PM). Edited October 18th, 2016 by DyingWillFlareon.
Burning Candle
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Lonely
Hello and welcome, this Challenge is based around the different Flame types in the show Hitman Reborn! You can either take a test to see your own Flame type or choose one at random, along with the option of all Flame type choices.

A brief summary of the Flames for any who havent watched or read the series; A Flame is a differently colored and powered energy in some people that give them different powers based on the type. There are seven types, with each having their own attributes that usually are influenced by their personality in some way. The Flames are later used as weapons/weapon supporters in the story. As such, whichever Flame type/s you use will have different specifications, as well as which Mafia family you choose to allience with.

This seems to be the best quiz Ive found tonight, but of course you may choose your own type or search for another test.

Flame Type Attributes:

Sky: This Flame type stands for Harmony. Normally a great leader skill. Must at least use a starter*(from the professors, not traded in), a Normal type, a Pokemon that can use Fly, and a Pokemon that evolves through happiness. For Gen I, instead of happiness you must use Eevee.
*If your game is randomized/a hack with different starters, use one of them.

Storm: This Flame type stands for Disentigration. You must use at least a Fire type, a Pokemon that evolves twice, a Pokemon whos highest base stat is Special Attack(/Special in Gen I, and a Pokemon that can learn a weather changing move/Ability(and must have said move or Ability as soon as possible).

Rain: This Flame type stands for Tranquility. You must use at least a Water type, a Pokemon with a Sleep causing move(ie Yawn, Sleep Powder, Hypnosis, etc), a Pokemon that evolves with a Stone, and four-legged Pokemon.

Lightning: This Flame type stands for Hardening. You must use at least a Pokemon with Harden/Defense Curl/any other defense raising moves, an Electric type, a Pokemon that evolves from a baby Pokemon(caught in a later evo or hatched etc), and a Pokemon Ash had in the anime.*
*Link to the Pokemon Ash has owned.

Sun: This Flame type stands for Activation. You must use at least a Fighting type, a Pokemon with a self healing move(counting Leech Seed), a Pokemon that gains a new type when it evolves, and a humanshaped Egggroup Pokemon.

Mist: This Flame type stands for Construction. You must use at least a Dark(Psychic in Gen I) type, a Pokemon with Psychic, a Pokemon with Mist and/or Defog, and a Pokemon who's name is a Pallindrome(Eevee, Girafarig, Alomomola...).

Cloud: This Flame type stands for Propagation. You must use at least a Pokemon with a draining move(Toxic, Leech Seed, any Poison inducing move), a Pokemon with a move that absorbs the opponents HP(Leech Life, Absorb, etc), a pseudo-legendary*, and a Pokemon that doesnt evolve in the game youre playing(such as Sneasel im Gen II being ok, but not im Gen IV, or any basic non-evolving Pokemon). Megas do not count as an evolution.
*Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydriegon, or Goodra.

You may hack in whatever Pokemon you want, shiny and ivs and all too, but keep the moves legal. Egg moves for them are ok. You may stack the criteria, so that in Sky Firered your Charizard counts as a Flier and your starter.

Famiglia Alliance

Choose one alliance to play the rest of the rules by:

Vongola: Your Pokemon must have a themed nickname, and gen II onward must each hold an item, even a Berry will do. No keeping HM slaves unless absolutely needed and your team cant learn the move you need to continue. Nickname the HM user as well. Only use the items you find, no buying unless you need to for Pokeballs for your Pokemon. Max 10 Pokeballs bought.

Cavallone: You must have at least two of your Pokemon with you before the first Gym. Your main transportation is the Bike, not walking or running. Add a traded(ingame or otherwise) Pokemon to your team. Only use normal Pokeballs to catch and no Full Restores to heal.

Varia: While not technically a family, theyre counted. A greedy group, you may not buy more than 10 items in any city, 20 in department stores. You may not sell Nuggets. Only buy the best item bersion once its available(Great ball > Pokeball, Soda pop > Super Potion, Full Heal > Antidote, etc) and sell the old item for profit.

Millifiore: Play on Set mode. Have at least one Pokemon at the same level as the Gym leaders highest Pokemon(does not count toward League, Red, or Kanto's Gyms in GSC/HGSS). No held items.

Username:
Game:
Flame type:
Alliance:

Challengers:
One or more Flames.
Spoiler:
DyingWillFlareon-Crystal/Sky/Varia
HyperJono-Black2/Cloud/Vongola

Ultimate Challengers:
One Flame in each Region.
Spoiler:
N/A currently

Champions:
The Hall of Fame for those who beat one:
Spoiler:
volt5 (Lightning/Varia/Black 2)

My sign up:

Username: DyingWillFlareon
Game: Crystal
Flame: Sky
Alliance: Varia

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
#TeamTrivia

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 30th, 2016 (2:09 PM).

Nature: Modest
    I'll join. Please add me to the challenge.

Username: Volt5
    Game: Black 2
    Flame: Lightning
    Reborn! Dying Will Flame Challenge (Lightning/Varia) (Black 2)

Current Challenge(s)
    Gender Fairness Challenge (Black 2)

Ongoing Challenges On hold
    Game of Throne Challenge (Baratheon) ((Black 2))
    Old September 30th, 2016 (7:58 PM).
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

Quote:
    Originally Posted by volt5 View Post
    I'll join. Please add me to the challenge.

Username: Volt5
    Flame: Lightning
    Added! Have fun and thanks for signing up!!!

Also updating my game that i forgot to start bc ive been busy but:
    Spoiler:
    Got Cyndaquil and caught Poliwag early in the game, and used them to beat Falkner with. Got Togepi from Elms assistant and hatched him in Violet before challenging Sprout Tower this time. I also realized something: For Sky flames, Togepi is too much. It covers three of the characteristics when it evolves. Not banning it or anything but dang. Find advantages like that guys boom.

Babu the male Quilava (Starter)
    Clor the female Poliwag (Other)
    Burb the male Togepi (Normal, Happiness)
    -
    -
    -

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
    #TeamTrivia
    Old October 1st, 2016 (3:28 AM). Edited October 1st, 2016 by HyperJono.
    Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon

Nature: Relaxed
      Username:HyperJono
      Flame type: Cloud
      Alliance: Vongola

Pretty awesome challenge,I love the look it so sign me up

I also have a couple of suggestions for you to include to help people get a better understanding of your challenge.
      You should include a list of the pseudo-legendarie and rather than have people searching for the Pokemon Ash's team include a link to the bulbapedia page about Ash
      Old October 1st, 2016 (5:36 AM).

Hey guys. Here's the update of my progress so far for the challenge:

Update
        Spoiler:

- Received Snivy as my starter and used it to defeat Cheren
        - Caught both a Magnemite and Magby at the Virbank Complex and used them to defeat Roxie.
        - Defeated Burgh at the Castelia City Gym
        - Deposited Snivy in my PC
        - Caught a Sandile at Route 4 while on my way to Nimbasa City

Magnemite (Electric)
        Magby (Baby)
        Sandile (Ash's Pokemon)
        -
        -
        -

In PC
        Snivy

Current Challenge(s)

Old October 1st, 2016 (1:59 PM).
        Burning Candle
        • Silver Tier

Quote:
        Originally Posted by HyperJono View Post
        Username:HyperJono
        Flame type: Cloud
        Alliance: Vongola

Pretty awesome challenge,I love the look it so sign me up

I also have a couple of suggestions for you to include to help people get a better understanding of your challenge.
        You should include a list of the pseudo-legendarie and rather than have people searching for the Pokemon Ash's team include a link to the bulbapedia page about Ash
        Thanks for signing up and the suggestions! In all honesty, I had come up with this when it was getting late and I didnt even think it would be different to add links and stuff, really a good idea tho. Thanks, added those and you!

#TeamTrivia
        Old October 1st, 2016 (2:11 PM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DyingWillFlareon View Post
          Thanks for signing up and the suggestions! In all honesty, I had come up with this when it was getting late and I didnt even think it would be different to add links and stuff, really a good idea tho. Thanks, added those and you!
          Welcome and thanks And I realised you haven't included the Simon Famiglia. Was they by choice or did you just forget about them?

And is it okay if I use the dream radar to get some of the Pokemon I need for my team?
          Old October 1st, 2016 (2:34 PM).
          Burning Candle
          • Silver Tier

Quote:
          Welcome and thanks And I realised you haven't included the Simon Famiglia. Was they by choice or did you just forget about them?

And is it okay if I use the dream radar to get some of the Pokemon I need for my team?
          Tbh I havent fully finished either the manga or anime despite starting like 5 years ago.. I dont recall much about any families besides these but I could always add more in if needed, Id have to look at them cause I cant remember if thats Enma's or someone else's but I recognize the name.. Trying to finish the series but irl stuff stopped me this week so maybe Ill watch at night now and add more on. Also Millifiore was originally gunna be split in White Spell and Black Spell but I wasnt sure how to add different things to them so eh..

And yes, any way you want/need to get a legal Pokemon is good.

#TeamTrivia
          Old October 1st, 2016 (2:43 PM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DyingWillFlareon View Post
            Tbh I havent fully finished either the manga or anime despite starting like 5 years ago.. I dont recall much about any families besides these but I could always add more in if needed, Id have to look at them cause I cant remember if thats Enma's or someone else's but I recognize the name.. Trying to finish the series but irl stuff stopped me this week so maybe Ill watch at night now and add more on. Also Millifiore was originally gunna be split in White Spell and Black Spell but I wasnt sure how to add different things to them so eh..

And yes, any way you want/need to get a legal Pokemon is good.
            Yeah the Simon Famiglia is Enma's.

And thanks
            Old October 1st, 2016 (3:01 PM).
            Burning Candle
            • Silver Tier

Quote:
            Yeah the Simon Famiglia is Enma's.

And thanks
            Ah ok. I'll hurry and work on one for them or suggestions from anyone would be great.

Good luck!

#TeamTrivia
            Old October 1st, 2016 (5:58 PM).

Ok time for my first update as a Cloud Guardian of the Volgana Famiglia
              Badges Earned
              My Journey Log
              Spoiler:
              -Named my character Kyoya
              -Choose Snivy as my starter. Nicknamed it Tsuna
              -Transfered Pokemon I caught through Dream Radar and withdrew Beldum have not yet nicknamed it will as soon as possible.
              -Travelled Route 19 and 20 and rescued a Herdier while at the Flossey Ranch
              - Went back to Aspertia City and took on the Gym Leader Cheren. Took 3 attempts to defeat him. Earned the Basic Badge

My Team
              Spoiler:

Species/Nickname - Snivy/Tsuna
              Level - 12
              Type - Grass
              Moves -
              • Tackle
              • Leer
              • Vine Whip
              • Warp
              Ability - Overgrow
              Item - None
              Nature - Rash
              Role - HP Absorber

Species/Nickname - Beldum
              Level - 11
              Type - Steel/Psychic
              Moves -
              • Take Down
              Ability - Light Metal
              Item - None
              Nature - Hardy
              Role - Pseudo-legendary

Boxed Pokemon
              Spoiler:

My nickname theme will be the names of the the Vongola Famiglia from the Hitman Reborn anime/manga and only the Pokemon that will be on my final team will recieve nicknames.
              Old October 1st, 2016 (7:13 PM). Edited October 14th, 2016 by volt5.

Earned Badges
                Spoiler:

- Basic Badge
                - Toxic Badge
                - Bolt Badge
                - Quake Badge

My Quest Log
                Spoiler:

- I grinded my team up to level 30 in preparation for my gym battle against Elesa.
                - My team evolved in the process; Magnemite evolved into Magneton. Magby evolved into Magmar. Sandile evolved into Krokorok.
                - Won my battle against Elesa and earned the Bolt Badge.
                - Defeated two Plasma grunts with the help of my rival.
                - Participated in a random triple battle
                - Arrived at Driftveil City and encountered Team Plasma again.
                - Headed back to Desert Resort on Route 4 to obtain the Soft Sand item for Krokorok to hold.
                - Defeated Clay and earned the Quake Badge. Also recieved the TM Bulldoze, which I taught to Krokorok.
                - Joined a quick battle at the PWT
                - Defeated a few Plasma Grunts on the Plasma Frigate.

My Team
                Spoiler:

Magneton (lv. 33)
                Nature: Mild
                Role: Electric Pokemon
                Moves:
                • Thunder Wave
                • Mirror Shot
                • Electro Ball
                • SonicBoom

Magmar (Female) (lv. 33)
                Nature: Quirky
                Role: Baby Pokemon
                Moves:
                • Confuse Ray
                • Flame Burst
                • Fire Punch
                • Feint Attack

Krokorok (Male) (lv. 36)
                Nature: Careful
                Hold Item: Soft Sand
                Role: Ash's Pokemon
                Moves:
                • Sand Attack
                • Dig
                • Bulldoze
                • Crunch

In PC
                Spoiler:

- Snivy

Current Challenge(s)

Old October 1st, 2016 (7:42 PM).
                Burning Candle
                • Silver Tier

Spoiler: Badge Two
                Brought everyone through the tunnel and grabbed the TM 39 for Swift along the way and taught it to Burb to finally have a reliable move. The store had Super Potions so we sold all out Potions for some.
                Cleared the Slowpoke Well of Rockets and went straight to the Gym and burnt it down. Kicked Rival's butt when he tried to gatekeep me from leaving and went into the Forest where we caught a Venonat and trained up to Goldenrod. Exchanged all our healing items for Full Heals and started on the Gym.

Spoiler: Team
                Babu the Quilava, Level 18
                Clor the Poliwag, Level 17
                Burb the Togepi, Level 17
                Scrambie the Venonat, Level 13

#TeamTrivia
                Old October 2nd, 2016 (1:49 AM).

Ok time for my second update as a Cloud Guardian of the Volgana Famiglia
                  Badges Earned
                  My Journey Log
                  Spoiler:
                  -Headed to Virbank City
                  -Battled and defeated remaining trainers on Route 20
                  -Headed to Virbank Complex
                  -Did some level grinded against Audino and trainers to get Beldum to Lv. 17
                  -Caught a Koffing and nicknamed him Muruko
                  -Challenge Roxie and defeated Roxie. Took two attempteds but I earned the Toxic Badge

My Team
                  Spoiler:

Species/Nickname - Snivy/Tsuna
                  Level - 14
                  Type - Grass
                  Moves -
                  • Tackle
                  • Leer
                  • Vine Whip
                  • Growth
                  Ability - Overgrow
                  Item - None
                  Nature - Rash
                  Role - HP Absorber

Species/Nickname - Beldum
                  Level - 18
                  Type - Steel/Psychic
                  Moves -
                  • Take Down
                  Ability - Light Metal
                  Item - Silk Scarf
                  Nature - Hardy
                  Role - Pseudo-legendary

Species/Nickname - Koffing/Muruko
                  Level - 10
                  Type - Poison
                  Moves -
                  • Tackle
                  • Poison Gas
                  • Smog
                  • Smokescreen
                  Ability - Levitate
                  Item - None
                  Nature - Docile
                  Role - Poison Inducer

Boxed Pokemon
                  Spoiler:
                  Old October 2nd, 2016 (8:47 AM).
                  Burning Candle
                  • Silver Tier

More updated than the past updates, i usually oly update at night when im tired so this time i guess its better?

Spoiler: PlainBadge
                  Immediately decided to fight Whitney. Burb beat up her Clefairy who tried to use Fissure on him, then Clor put Miltank to sleep while Quilava Smokescreened her. She still beat Babu with two stomps in a row twice?? When Im at -1 accuracy i cant even ht with Swift but -6 on an opponent oh no they get their hits. Babu fainted and Burb and Scrambie tried to fight back but it kept spamming Milk Drink to heal itself and we could do much damage. Clor was the last one left and managed to dodge the stupid hitting Stomps and Rollouts and hit with a crit Water Gun to win.

Spoiler: Team
                  Babu the Quilava
                  Male, Level 18
                  Cut/Leer/Smokescreen/Ember
                  Starter

Clor the Poliwag
                  Female, Level 19
                  Bubble/Hypnosis/Water Gun/--
                  Other

Burb the Togepi
                  Male, Level 18
                  Sweet Kiss/Charm/Metronome/Swift
                  Fly/Normal/Happiness evo

Scrambie the Venonat
                  Female, Level 14
                  Tackle/Disable/Foresight/Supersonic
                  Other

Also to note, Im really glad now that I didnt lower the Department store Varia limit to 15 cause Ive already got 20 items and struggling slightly.

#TeamTrivia
                  Old October 2nd, 2016 (6:31 PM). Edited October 14th, 2016 by volt5.

Here is another update of my progress:

Earned Badges
                    Spoiler:

- Basic Badge
                    - Toxic Badge
                    - Bolt Badge
                    - Quake Badge
                    - Jet Badge

My Quest Log
                    Spoiler:

- I headed to Chargestone Cave where I caught a Joltik and added to my team (Joltik will be my miscellaneous team member for the challenge)
                    - Trained my Joltik up to level 35
                    - I arrived at Mistralton City and caught a Tranquill on Route 7 and will use it as my HM Fly slave.
                    - Defeated Skyla and earned the Jet Badge. Joltik also evolved into Galvantula.
                    - Arrived at Lentimas Town and headed towards Reversal Mountain. There, I met up with Bianca and the two of us traversed through Reversal Mountain. Afterwards, I arrived at Undella Town and battled my rival. I headed up north and caught a Solrock and Pelipper to be added to my team.

My Team
                    Spoiler:

Magneton (lv. 40)
                    Hold Item: Eviolite
                    Moves:
                    • Thunder Wave
                    • Flash Cannon
                    • Electro Ball
                    • Volt Switch

Magmar (Female) (lv. 39)
                    Moves:
                    • Confuse Ray
                    • Lava Plume
                    • Fire Punch
                    • Feint Attack

Krookodile (Male) (lv. 40)
                    Moves:
                    • Foul Play
                    • Dig
                    • Bulldoze
                    • Crunch

Solrock (Lv. 36)
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Hold Item: N/A
                    Role: Pokemon with Defense-raising move (Cosmic Power)
                    Moves:
                    • Embargo
                    • Cosmic Power
                    • Rock Slide
                    • Psychic

Galvantula (Male) (Lv. 37)
                    Nature: Timid
                    Role: Other
                    Moves:
                    • Electro Ball
                    • Signal Beam
                    • Volt Switch
                    • Gastro Acid

Pelipper (Male) (Lv. 34)
                    Nature: Bashful
                    Moves:
                    • Payback
                    • Protect
                    • Fly
                    • Surf

In PC
                    Spoiler:

- Snivy
                    - Tranquill

Current Challenge(s)

Old October 8th, 2016 (4:09 PM). Edited October 11th, 2016 by Achromatic.

Ok time for my third update as a Cloud Guardian of the Volgana Famiglia
                      Badges Earned
                      My Journey Log
                      Spoiler:
                      -After defeating Roxie I headed to Pokestar Studios
                      -Stayed there for quite awhile filming movies so I could collect items from fans
                      -After my time at Pokestar Studios went to catch the ferry and encountered Team Plamsa
                      -Kicked their asses chased them to-Route 20
                      -Kicked their asses again
                      -Chased them back to Virbank City and went tothe ferry
                      -Went to Castelia City and to on the Harlequinn Hunt
                      -Stopped at the name rater renamed Muruko to Chrome due to Koffing's gender being femaleand nicknamed Beldum Lambo
                      -Went to the battle company to level up Beldum and make it evolve into Metang
                      -Went to challenge Burgh and got sent to look for Team Plasma
                      -Encounter my rival whom I named Dino
                      -Wandered around sewers with rival grinding my pokemon evolving Tsuna from a Snivy to a Servine
                      -Found Team Plasma beat them again
                      -Went to the Gym and defeated Burgh the first time round quite easily thanks to Chrome

My Team
                      Spoiler:

Species/Nickname - Servine/Tsuna
                      Level - 20
                      Type - Grass
                      Moves -
                      • Cut
                      • Leaf Tornado
                      • Leech Seed
                      • Growth
                      Ability - Overgrow
                      Item - Miracle Seed
                      Nature - Rash
                      Role - HP Absorber

Species/Nickname - Beldum/Lambo
                      Level - 20
                      Type - Steel/Psychic
                      Moves -
                      • Take Down
                      Ability - Light Metal
                      Item - Twisitedspoon
                      Nature - Hardy
                      Role - Pseudo-legendary

Species/Nickname - Koffing/Chrome
                      Level - 21
                      Type - Poison
                      Moves -
                      • Venoshock
                      • Poison Gas
                      • Sludge
                      • Assurance
                      Ability - Levitate
                      Item - Leftovers
                      Nature - Docile
                      Role - Poison Inducer

Boxed Pokemon
                      Spoiler:

Ok time for my fourth update as a Cloud Guardian of the Volgana Famiglia
                      Badges Earned
                      My Journey Log
                      Spoiler:
                      -Headed to Route 4 where I battled Colress and defeated him
                      -Then went to the Desert Resort where I caught a Maractus who I have nicknamed Ryohei
                      -Did some training in the Desert Resort then headed to Nimbasa City
                      -Did some training in Nimbasa City and Route 5
                      -Transfered Pokemon and Items from the Dream Radar
                      -Took on Elesa defeating her after my 2nd attempt
                      -Headed to Driftveil City where I encountered and Defeated more Team Plasma Members
                      -Got to Driftveil City and Battle Ex Team Plasma Member Rood and recieving a Zorua afterwards

My Team
                      Spoiler:

Species/Nickname/Gender - Servine/Tsuna/Male
                      Level - 26
                      Type - Grass
                      Moves -
                      • Cut
                      • Leaf Tornado
                      • Mega Drain
                      • Growth
                      Ability - Overgrow
                      Item - Miracle Seed
                      Nature - Rash
                      Role - HP Absorber

Species/Nickname/Gender - Metang/Lambo/Genderless
                      Level - 27
                      Type - Steel/Psychic
                      Moves -
                      • Pursuit
                      • Confusion
                      • Metal Claw
                      • Strength
                      Ability - Light Metal
                      Item - Twisitedspoon
                      Nature - Hardy
                      Role - Pseudo-legendary

Species/Nickname/Gender - Koffing/Chrome/Female
                      Level - 26
                      Type - Poison
                      Moves -
                      • Venoshock
                      • Poison Gas
                      • Sludge
                      • Thief
                      Ability - Levitate
                      Item - Leftovers
                      Nature - Docile
                      Role - Poison Inducer

Species/Nickname/Gender - Maractus/Ryohei/Male
                      Level - 27
                      Type - Grass
                      Moves -
                      • Needle Arm
                      • Giga Drain
                      • Synthesis
                      • Cotton Spore
                      Ability - Chlorphyll
                      Item - Wide Lens
                      Nature - Hardy
                      Role - Non-Evolutioner

Boxed Pokemon
                      Spoiler:

I also have question. Since I have my four roles fulfilled as stated in the Pokemon I needed to capture am I allowed to capture 2 other Pokemon so I can have a full team of 6?
                      We're not pawns of some scripted fate. I believe we're more. Much more... There's something between us all. Something that keeps us together... Like...invisible ties, connecting us.
                      Old October 14th, 2016 (7:36 PM). Edited October 18th, 2016 by volt5.

Here is another update of my progress:

Earned Badges
                        Spoiler:

- Basic Badge
                        - Toxic Badge
                        - Bolt Badge
                        - Quake Badge
                        - Jet Badge
                        - Legend Badge
                        - Wave Badge

My Quest Log
                        Spoiler:

- I leveled up my team to at least level 45
                        - Headed to Opelucid City to earn my 7th badge
                        - Defeated Drayden and earned the Legend Badge
                        - Defeated Team Plasma
                        - Flew back to Undella Town, took the underground path, and arrived at Humilau City
                        - Defeated Marlon and earned the Wave Badge
                        - Infiltrated the Plasma Frigate, turned off all the electrical barriers, and battled Zinzolin.
                        - Headed back to Giant Chasm and obtained TM Ice Beam for Pelipper
                        - Infiltrated the Plasma Frigate and battled Zinzolin for the last time.
                        - Defeated the Shadow Triad
                        - Confronted Ghetsis and defeated him.
                        - Managed to level up my team to at least 50
                        - Flew back to Lacunosa Town to buy TM Thunder for Galvantula
                        - Going to train for the elite four battle.

My Team
                        Spoiler:

Magneton (lv. 53)
                        Moves:
                        • Discharge
                        • Flash Cannon
                        • Volt Switch
                        • Tri Attack

Magmar (Female) (lv. 51)
                        Held Item: Charcoal
                        Moves:
                        • Confuse Ray
                        • Fire Blast
                        • Flamethrower
                        • Feint Attack

Krookodile (Male) (lv. 52)
                        Moves:
                        • Foul Play
                        • Strength
                        • Bulldoze
                        • Crunch

Solrock (Lv. 49)
                        Hold Item: Leftovers
                        Moves:
                        • Embargo
                        • Cosmic Power
                        • Rock Slide
                        • Psychic

Galvantula (Male) (Lv. 53)
                        Hold Item: Wide Lens
                        Moves:
                        • Thunder
                        • Signal Beam
                        • Volt Switch
                        • Energy Ball

Pelipper (Male) (Lv. 50)
                        Hold Item: Expert Belt
                        Moves:
                        • Ice Beam
                        • Protect
                        • Fly
                        • Surf

In PC
                        Spoiler:

- Snivy
                        - Tranquill

My Quest Log
                        Spoiler:

- Headed to the Victory Road and battled some trainers.
                        - Defeated my rival again and earned the TM Thunderbolt, which I taught to Magneton
                        - Reached the Pokemon League.
                        - Fully trained my team up to level 60.
                        - Defeated the Elite Four and challenged the Champion Iris.
                        - Defeated Iris and registered to the Hall of Fame.

My Final Team
                        Spoiler:

Magneton (lv. 59)
                        Moves:
                        • Thunderbolt
                        • Flash Cannon
                        • Volt Switch
                        • Tri Attack

Magmar (Female) (lv. 57)
                        Held Item: Charcoal
                        Moves:
                        • Confuse Ray
                        • Fire Blast
                        • Flamethrower
                        • Feint Attack

Krookodile (Male) (lv. 59)
                        Moves:
                        • Foul Play
                        • Strength
                        • Earthquake
                        • Crunch

Solrock (Lv. 56)
                        Hold Item: Leftovers
                        Moves:
                        • Embargo
                        • Cosmic Power
                        • Stone Edge
                        • Psychic

Galvantula (Male) (Lv. 60)
                        Hold Item: Wide Lens
                        Moves:
                        • Thunder
                        • Signal Beam
                        • Volt Switch
                        • Energy Ball

Pelipper (Male) (Lv. 58)
                        Hold Item: Expert Belt
                        Moves:
                        • Ice Beam
                        • Protect
                        • Fly
                        • Surf

[/URL]

Current Challenge(s)

Quick Reply