• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CdubFosho

Pokemon Adventure breeder
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Hey cbm i downloaded brown and i love what you have done with it however i cought some glitches right of the bat and didnt know if anyone had told you yet, or if my specific rom didnt patch right. when you choose your starter, rydon, persion or what ever the 3rd one was, it still says the original names charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, not a big deal i can get over that and im sure everyone else can too, but i chose rydon and so did the rival. is he suppsoed to get the same one or a different one?

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Hey cbm i downloaded brown and i love what you have done with it however i cought some glitches right of the bat and didnt know if anyone had told you yet, or if my specific rom didnt patch right. when you choose your starter, rydon, persion or what ever the 3rd one was, it still says the original names charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, not a big deal i can get over that and im sure everyone else can too, but i chose rydon and so did the rival. is he suppsoed to get the same one or a different one?

that problem is yours, the starters are charmander, squirtle and bulbasaur, you need to patch a clean rom of pokemon red.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2009
Hey maybe a stupid question.

But... where the Hell is HM Cut in pokemon Brown?????

I cant find it anywhere lol.

Please if anyone could help me. Cheers

P.S Loving this hack!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
i can't find out how to trade pokemon from brown to brown
i use vba link i open brown in two windows but tha girl in the poke center says i'm no connected what i'm doing wrong?
edit: and btw i can't find togepi where it is?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have a problem...:\

I trade my Pokemon and my Pokedex updates, but when i restart, it de-updates itself, if that makes sense. ;\ For example, I trade Moltres from yellow to Brown, then trade back, Moltres is now in my Brown pokedex, I restart and then... it's no longer in my Pokedex. >_<

Also, great hack! :D I agree, I misjudged it at first, but this is defintely the best ROM hack out (well, until prism is complete. xD)

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I apologise for the inconvenience. I did read the glitches, but just noticed that I misread something. :\ Sorry. :(

The dude

Metal is good
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Yo, like dis gaem sux its got even shitier grafix dan dat Prismo game
its ****,,, and gamepleay sux like too little pokemon .!.

you guys whi make dis are retard!

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
well i see who went to school. AWESOME spelling dude. 99% people here love brown. gtho, hater... you dont need to flame other people just cause you fail at life.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Yo, like dis gaem sux its got even shitier grafix dan dat Prismo game
its ****,,, and gamepleay sux like too little pokemon .!.

you guys whi make dis are retard!
MeanMrMustard is back? I haven't seen him post in quite some time...

Also, Coolboyman, you have had ten people complete the Pokedex in Brown by now, right? I haven't seen you post about it yet.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
If he has, I really hope not. By last count, only 9 have, and I actually got TGB Dual to WORK with Brown recently (stupid retarded computer, you were new in 2003.), and I got around 150 before the end of the weekend.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Let me remind you people that TGB Dual Emulator is better than VBA while trading or link battling for First and Second Generation Pokemon games.

Also, I should make a video on why VBA is bad for First and Second Generation Pokemon games. I did Touhoumon with that two weeks ago since Touhoumon is from FireRed and is a Third Generation game.

Yeah, the 10th slot is pretty slow. But I may want to get a shot at it if I'm not too busy remodeling my own games.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
The problem is most other emulators render the sprites messed up(mostly with lines through them). Even bgb.
I'm glad TGB Dual doesn't seem to have that problem... but I can't get it to work.

SantasStantler

Ninja Slowpoke.
Years
Ahhhhh,*relief* I just finished playing it for the third time. Brown is the sort of game you can play over, and over again. I never get bored of it.

Well done Koolboyman.
Good Luck with Prism.
=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back