• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HUGE UPDATE] Pokemon Crystal Clear [NOW RECRUITING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
Years
I see that you're recruiting so im just gonna jump in here and hope for the best. I could help in the graphics i think. Though i am a beginner in this kind of things you shouldn try me. :D you won't lose anything. You can always throw me out if you want, so why not? :D

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I see that you're recruiting so im just gonna jump in here and hope for the best. I could help in the graphics i think. Though i am a beginner in this kind of things you shouldn try me. :D you won't lose anything. You can always throw me out if you want, so why not? :D

welcome to the team!

what specifically?

the battle backgrounds? bag layout?

Vixey

Lv 100 Vulpix
Years
Whoa :3 so excited. Well yes, indeed. I'd love to do both, and if you know anything else to be drawn just shout :D i want to help any way i can to make this game ^^

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Whoa :3 so excited. Well yes, indeed. I'd love to do both, and if you know anything else to be drawn just shout :D i want to help any way i can to make this game ^^

ok thanks! but you will have to wait until we finish the maps, scripts and overworld sprites!

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Can I help you with mapping, too? The game will reach 100% really fast if you let me help! Just give me the ROM somehow, outside of Pokecommunity, and when I finish the maps, someone can just put in scripts in stuff! So, can I help with mapping too?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Can I help you with mapping, too? The game will reach 100% really fast if you let me help! Just give me the ROM somehow, outside of Pokecommunity, and when I finish the maps, someone can just put in scripts in stuff! So, can I help with mapping too?

yes you can! but anoyboy has the rom to add the tilesets!

you can have it later this week!

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
yes you can! but anoyboy has the rom to add the tilesets!

you can have it later this week!

I've sent it back to you today, it has new bark, cherrygrove,violet tiles almost ready, lab map done and the cave tileset ready, btw, the ethan ow is now 100% complete.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
I've sent it back to you today, it has new bark, cherrygrove,violet tiles almost ready, lab map done and the cave tileset ready, btw, the ethan ow is now 100% complete.

Ok thanks! Ill try do finish some maps by monday!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hello Everybody!

My progressing hack thread was locked because i didn't have enough screenshots. After that i realized that i wasn't ready to start a big project like Crystal Clear! Soooo, Until i feel confident enough to get back on the ROM hacking train this thread (and the one in the progressing hack forum) will stay closed.

I hope that everybody who is on the Crystal Clear team accepts my decision and that they come back once i'm ready!

I might have another ROM hack before i go back to this one! I'm not really sure yet!

Thanks for your understanding!

-TheRealOCD

(P.S. The hack is not dead!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back