• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Modified[Scripters Needed]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Can you help me, guys?
Can you insert this HP bars?
Just fill the form, on the Main Post.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
Just an announcement, guys!
I decided to present it to Sideshow Showcase now. I just want a little heads up to the guys there.
Bugs Fixed:
The Dad script is fixed fully
The girl's script is truly fixed.
The Nurse Joy script(I didn't do any with those), and her OW sprite.
Map restrictions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone know how to insert those HP bars, and as the owner said to me, I must give credit, thanks to Keyblade Rogue.

Last edited:

Etherion

(ps, I should get credits for the banners and the CSS)

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2023
hello. nice idea for a hack.
I hope this isn't off-topic, but you're new to ROM hacking, right? how did you start, like is there a tutorial you recomend? if you help me get started I can help making you a title screen.

Years
hello. nice idea for a hack.
I hope this isn't off-topic, but you're new to ROM hacking, right? how did you start, like is there a tutorial you recomend? if you help me get started I can help making you a title screen.

Oh, I'm new to hacking alright, but I didn't watched any tutorial, yes, I read/watched some tutorials, but it's only scripting, which I didn't learn, but, if you're new, then read this.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Everybody, we have a new team member, DarkenedEclipse!
He will add some 6th generation Pokemon, and a Mega Evolution!

Major problem with that. IM DOING IT. REMEMBER? I mean, I'm add 4th Gen but, I guess we can both do it. And he can do it while I'm in school. School started back up this week. So I can only work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Last edited:
Years
Major problem with that. IM DOING IT. REMEMBER? I mean, I'm add 4th Gen but, I guess we can both do it. And he can do it while I'm in school. School started back up this week. So I can only work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Don't worry, he'll just add 6th gen Pokemons and you're doing the 4th gen Pokemon.

Years
Got an error with G3HS, it's lucky I have a backup.^_^

I learned basic scripting, thanks to Jagold!
And 300 posts!

How's the Pokemons, BlackStorm20x, and Darkened Eclipse? :)
How's the script, Magic Guard ^_^

Waiting for you, all!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Not too good. I can only work Fri - Sun since my mom is strict about playing video games the year. Darkened Eclipse, if you can wait until I import 4th Gen, we should be good. Cause I'm replacing 1st Gen Pokemon. We don't want to screw each other up.

Etherion

just cheer up just!
things will get better! I know it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back