• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite RSE Moment?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
My favorite part was catching a Rayquaza too! It is really hard to catch it, because i only train one pokemon to high level and the rest were.. 20 level or so.. <- That the past..

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I think it was discovering the whole secret base system. I spent more time than I should have looking for that one perfect spot.

Sirfetch’d

I know this isn't big to others, but my favorite moment was when I received my Castform <3 Castform is my favorite Pokemon of all time and I fell in love from the moment I saw it :D

Kyros

Watching carefully
Years
When doing a Nuzlocke randomizer one of the starters were Rayquaza. Of course I re-randomized the game. Didn't want it to be too easy ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In Pokémon Ruby, my favorite moment was when I finally caught Groudon. I used to spend hours trying to catch this Pokémon, but it kept breaking free of the PokéBall. It used to drive me insane. xD In Emerald, my favorite moment is scene that features Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Every time I watch it, I get goosebumps.

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I like all of your ideas but I forgot to state mine! (Oops :3)

At the beginning when you choose your pokemon I chose.... Hold on a minuet as I go on a little rant.
Ehem..

OMNTGCJHDKGDKJGFJGDLIGIFUY MUDKIP IS THE BEST THING EVER IT'S SO AWESOME IT BEATS 6 ACRECEUS AT ONCE JUST BY SAYING "I HERDULIEKMUDKIPS" ASDFGKCJVM,VLKLFIIYUG
ONLNLK!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!!!

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
When the story reached the climax and Rayquaza came down and stopped the fight between Groudon and Kyogre. I love that scene so much. Rayquaza is such a badass :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
1. Catching Rayquaza. Love that pokemon.
2.Beating Steven in meteor falls after completely rebuilding my team.

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I very much enjoyed the cut scene in Emerald with the three mascot legendaries. I think that was the first cut scene in any mainstream Pokemon game.

But I actually really enjoy traveling around the area of Hoenn where the rain/drought is happening before I go to Sootopolis City to resolve the problem. I always thought that was neat. I remember being blown away by overworld weather effects anyway, as well as being able to see my reflection and the sky in the water and stuff.

Years
For me, it was encountering my first Milotic, my favorite, forever and always.

I didn't look up any information of the pokemon before the game, everything was a complete surprise.

Then, I just had to have one!! And, my first Milotic hunt was so frustrating, exciting, among other things, but I was diligent. Then, by the waterfall I found a Feebas! I didn't know what they looked like. I was just so intrigued that such a perfect and beautiful pokemon would undergo such a transformation. But, I found out that I wasn't done. I had to collect them blue beauty berries, churn them with some old lady to make a pokeblock, feed them to my feebas, and max its beauty. By this time, I encountered my second most memorable feature of RSE, the competitions. I just remember how this new feature was just so amazing! (Unlike D/P competitions!)

Finally, I had one of these of my very own! Ahh, if only I could have some restrain with X and Y. :p
350.png

Years
Finding Feebas after couple of tiles. I was ecstatic when I saw that Feebas moving across the screen. After that I caught a box full of Feebas.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
I knew I wanted to use my Master ball on Rayquaza so I wasn't so worried. Too bad it took me 19472 tries to get to him. Getting up there and catching him was my favorite.

Back