• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the first thread for Pokemon Mithril Version.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
A game that I (Shinymew, Ayevdayev, Abe, and my other nicknames...) am making ( for now, it's only me making it.)
Heres the story:

Intro:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the world of Pokemon. You are a new trainer in the world of Pokemon the region of (insert name here) (srry i didnt make the name yet!) You will be exploring the world. Fighting Pokemon. and you will solve mysteries of the Pokemon world in this brand new game.You will also battle the evil team rocket, and their leader Giovanni.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Story:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Giovanni has captured the one and only legendary Mew with his improved version of a master ball, by the name of RM Ball. The master ball was never able to capture Mew, But with the new RM Ball mew was captured. But when Giovanni let out Mew from the RM Ball Mew escaped. One flaw in his RM Ball is that the Pokemon were able to escape and weren't owned by him at all even though he caught them. Now Mew has run off and Giovanni is trying to capture Mew once and for all.

But them somehow (you will find out in the game) Prof. Oak ended up getting Mew and decided to let his new rookie trainer take care of it. He wanted to see Mew's power.
Then you go on a far and (not so) long journey to the Pokemon Training school, where you encounter the first gym leader!
When you come back to Moonfall town (TO BE CONTINUED)

Now YOU (yes you) are to take care of Mew (and Mew actually follows you and responds when you talk to it).

That's all I got so far. I hope you guys think it's good

------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Pokemon D/P/P Tiles 100%
Pokemon follow me
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]100%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Mystery Island (A mystery gift Island) 0%
Touch screen and dual screen! 100%
HG/SS Tiles 100%
[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Screenshots[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Old
[/FONT]
Spoiler:

New

Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Members[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creator - Me
Tiles - Kyledove[/FONT]
Mapper - NEED ONE!!!
Title Screen Art/Mapper/Graphics/Maybe Scripter - Klofkac
HG/SS Overworlds - SCV/Wichu/Wind Gale
Pokemon Following Character - Help-14

[FONT=&quot]HELP:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need a lot of people to help me... so go to my website and ask if you can get 1 of the following jobs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scripter [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Menu artist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overworld Artist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Trainer sprite (and overworld tainer) maker[/FONT]
Mapper

[FONT=&quot]CREDITS:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo: Everything pokemon and the basic structure of my game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Poccil: The starter kit that revolutionized pokemon fangame making.[/FONT]
klofkac: For help with the Pokemon Follow Me Script
RM2K3Kid - For the D/P Overworld Sprites.
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - For the Platinum and Arceus sprites.
Help-14 - For touchscreen and dual screen.

[FONT=&quot]Downloads

[/FONT]
NEW ALPHA RELEASED

Hello. Today we released new Pokémon Mithril alpha with number 0.05.
We haven't released a new version for very long time so we are now doing it because we don't want you to wait for it much more, even though not all that we wanted to do is done. But this version brings many new things and we hope you will like and support this game!

DOWNLOAD HERE

New things and features in alpha 0.05
- Improved and fixed events
- Some maps are remade, especially Mithril Island map
- Added new features to Mithril island (but not completed yet)
- Mithril Island introduction in TV
- Added new maps (two towns and two routes)
- Play up to Mithril Island battle challenges

But that's not all, we are going to continue and make the first Beta. This will take some while but also bring many new things and improvements, such as:
- We will make completely new thread with new screenshots, videos, features description etc. and this old thread will be locked.
- Region map will be done
- All Mithril Island events and features will be done
- Region playthrough up to first gym! (trainers, town events etc.)
- And maybe much more, depending on your help.

The main reason why the progress is so slow is because we two are alone to Mithril and can't do some things, like special events, sprites etc. So we still need someone to join our team and help us.
We need especially:
- Spriter, to make hero and gym leaders sprites and OWs, because we don't want to use common PD or HGSS ones.
- Mapper, to make new maps. We need more than one mapper (me) so that maps won't look stereotype.
- Someone, who can work well with RMXP and make some special events or scripts
- And also any other people who can help somehow.

So that's all, we're looking forward to your feedback! [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shinymew [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See my Youtube account for more information (shinymew2009)[/FONT]
youtube.com/shinymew2009

My website is @ http://pokemonmithril.webs.com
(WEBSITE IS NOT GETTING UPDATES, ALL UPDATES WILL BE ON THE THREAD!!!)

Support Pokemon Mithril Version

Code:
url=http://pokemonmithril.webs.com/mitihril.png[IMG]http://pokemonmithril.webs.com/mitihril.png[/IMG][URL]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Um...this needs alot of work. Like the graphics! you've mixed D/P,Fr/LG and R/S/E graphics all together.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Your indoor maps are way to big. Make them smaller and reduce the overall amount of walking space around on the maps.
Add some paths and some trees then to help break up the outdoor maps and give the player a visual clue to where they are on the map, otherwise they will get lost.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
You have got lots of spelling errors such as Prod. Oak is waiting for you and the mew sprite
doesn't have a fully transparent background and your maps could also use loads of work.

oliverl79

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
I'll try make a support banner for you, I'm a good "mapper" the worst scripter but I can help with idea's and "mapping" plus I'll send you a picture of a support banner to see what you think, keep in touch

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Ok
1. I already know about the Prod. Oak error in the text
2. These pictures are about a week old so I've already fixed the errors that you guys are mentioning
3. Now the game is completley D/P/P Graphics
4. Thanks Neo-Dragon for the pointer, Ive been trying to think of the ways to make the indoor maps smaller and look cool (This is why I need a mapper)
5. Thank you all for the help
6. I almost forgot the Mew Sprite is now 100% transparent, Ive also noticed that before (I ws just to lazy to fix it) I really need a overworld spriter person uhh...)
7. Ive added a link to my website so oliver if you want to apply for the job of making maps post it in my websites forums. And you will be officially in the team.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Maps need some changes, they're too empty! Anywya, quite a curious thing to name a pokémon game with a legendary material name as Mythril is.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
I think Mew is the ultimate Legendary , i might as well give the game a name of a legendary material

also i wana chnage my status from beginer trainer to game developer, how?

Last edited:

oliverl79

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
ya, I already have a webs page and username so just so u no my username is vader not oliverl79

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
ok ill check it out oliver/vader/watever/i dont know what im writing now

ALSO DOES ANYONE HAVE A POKEMON FOLLOW SCRIPT (ANYTHING WILL HELP)

Last edited by a moderator:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Soon I'm going to update all of the screenshots with fresh new ones. ALSO, I'm going to write about Mystery Island (all the events and stuff).

If you check above I have a Pokemon Follow script, so that is done no need to post one up for me.

Last edited:

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
I can help with your project all you requested: events, bit of scripts, maps, graphics, etc. I am really happy I can help.

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Klofkac you could be
mapper/graphics/maybe scripter

Klofkac can you make a title screen (420x320) for Pokemon Mithril
(With a picture of a mew on the front, and if you can, can you make it animated, i dont know how, maybe like in d/p/p but with mew)

and a new pokeselection (found in poccils satrter kit pokestarter\graphics\pictures\pokeselection.png

Last edited:

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Klofkac you could be
mapper/graphics/maybe scripter

Klofkac can you make a title screen (420x320) for Pokemon Mithril
(With a picture of a mew on the front, and if you can, can you make it animated, i dont know how, maybe like in d/p/p but with mew)

and a new pokeselection (found in poccils satrter kit pokestarter\graphics\pictures\pokeselection.png
Okay I understand. Iľl do my best. What you say to this? Created by me in MSPaint.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back