• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Soon I'm gonna post Pokemon Mithril alpha 0.03
Alpha 0.02 is only available to me and Klofkac
This version includes the island as part of the game!!!
It is also re evented and re mapped by Klofkac so now the maps don't look my inexperienced crappiness

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Downloading the first demo right now. Based off of the screenshots, it looks good.

I am wondering what it will look like compared to the new one coming soon.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
finally someone who will download the game and play it (i have no idea why no one wants to play on comment here ive been working on this so hard)

Thanks Wind Gale!!!

EDIT

Now I'm transferring my data from my old laggy slow (...) pc to my new laptop, when I'm done I will test out the game add some little things and fix some tiny errors then I will release the new version it wont take too long.

Hey Wind Gale do you know how I can encrypt the game?

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
One thing I notived is that you did not set Prof Rowans tranparency. He is in a brown square.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I didn't see your question earlier. TO encrypt a gmae all you need to do is File then compress game data. Sorry that I didn't answer it sooner. I didn't see the edit.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Not yet. My computer is too slow. I will probably get it later. I also figured that you probably already encrypted it.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Help-14 is almost finished adding dual screen and touchscreen functions, once he sends it to me I will send it to Klofkac and then when he sends it back to me I will release it as Beta 0.1!!!
Another milestone in the Pokemon Mithril Creation Journey.

BurgerBoy

AKA Chris
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
I hope your game turns out well. Lol 1 star on the 2nd one but keep trying dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back