• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Gen V metagame changes

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
So I've been working on a file that updates/modifies a ton of existing (Gen.1-5) Pokemon, Types, Moves, and adds abilities. I'm wanting community feedback on Pokemon to update, type balance suggestions, and such. This is for the community basically and I just am having fun with it. So I figured I'd take feedback and ideas.

So far I've added upwards of 60 news abilities. I added one new move called Icy Spikes to add in a freeze inflicting spikes skill. Many of the new abilities are just twists on old abilities, I combined Own Tempo + Oblivious to make it just one ability. I also have created entirely new abilities dedicated to making Legendary Pokemon more unique or underrated Pokemon more powerful. Obviously I included Fairy Type from generation 6 and I made sure to add fairy typing to Pokemon that were given it alongside some others such as Luvdisc.

Anyways I'm open to feedback and suggestions! I'll release the PBS files so that anybody interested in using whats created can.

Back