• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blue Horror Story

TayMan001

Pokémon Master Trainer (not Pokémon Master but Mas
Years
I wanna make this hack off of Pokemon FireRed I already tried 2 times and each time I ran into a problem because;
1) I accidentally used the only Day and Night tool before Seasons was implemented into the tool so when I was trying to upgrade it failed,
2) I can't script conversations so the scripting failed for early conversations I looked for Tutorials for Scripting but that didn't quite help for conversation scripting but it did help for Mart scripting and Signs.
Also the reason why the name is Pokemon Blue Horror Story is because the character Red (I wanna make it male only playable character) is now wearing Blue instead of Red (if you wanna image I don't know how to add one) the Horror Story is because the Lavender Town Pokemon Tower can cause extreme nightmares which I want implemented into the story somehow if that is even possible also that after visiting the Pokemon Tower Red starts seeing random ghost everywhere or that there is a ghost following him which i got those ideas because of the White Hand girl who is outside the Pokemon Tower.

Last edited by a moderator:

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
brother your shared zip file contains a gba rom which areilleagel to share so please use .ips or .ups format you can use LIPS for this
And about your idea i liked it and i am a big fan of horror fiction
ENDING WORDS____
keep the good work
Also you can check my pokeguide for help or contact ne :)

TayMan001

Pokémon Master Trainer (not Pokémon Master but Mas
Years
brother your shared zip file contains a gba rom which areilleagel to share so please use .ips or .ups format you can use LIPS for this
And about your idea i liked it and i am a big fan of horror fiction
ENDING WORDS____
keep the good work
Also you can check my pokeguide for help or contact ne :)

The only reason why I sent the game as a .gba instead of a .ips is because since the scripting failed the ips program wouldn't allow me to make a .ips file

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
As mentioned above, distributing ROMs is against the rules so I have removed your attachment. Feel free to upload a patch, though, it's certainly a unique idea =)

Back