Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old October 13th, 2017 (1:32 PM).
MechaMoth's Avatar
MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
Eloquent Speaker
    FC: 3523-3464-8565
    IGN: Ellie
     
    Join Date: Mar 2017
    Location: Mountain Time
    Posts: 555
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
    I see you on and I'm trying to request you
    Currently trading with someone right now. Should be done in about 5-10 minutes.
    __________________
    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old October 13th, 2017 (1:42 PM).
    Haileo's Avatar
    Haileo Haileo is offline
    Fluttershy is mai waifu
      FC: 3926 5179 1229
      IGN: ICanSnake
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: North New Jersey
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 293
      Thanks for the trade! :)
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old October 13th, 2017 (1:47 PM).
      MechaMoth's Avatar
      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
      Eloquent Speaker
        FC: 3523-3464-8565
        IGN: Ellie
         
        Join Date: Mar 2017
        Location: Mountain Time
        Posts: 555
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
        Thanks for the trade!
        Yes, thank you so much!
        __________________
        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old October 23rd, 2017 (9:32 AM).
        mike96elings mike96elings is offline
        FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
          FC: 1693-5231-7201
          IGN: Ash(gen6) / mike(gen7)
           
          Join Date: Oct 2017
          Posts: 49
          Hi I have an EU battlebond greninja, it is however not untouched (lvl71), is this something you'd be interested in?
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old October 23rd, 2017 (10:01 AM).
          Haileo's Avatar
          Haileo Haileo is offline
          Fluttershy is mai waifu
            FC: 3926 5179 1229
            IGN: ICanSnake
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Location: North New Jersey
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Modest
            Posts: 293
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mike96elings View Post
            Hi I have an EU battlebond greninja, it is however not untouched (lvl71), is this something you'd be interested in?
            Sorry, no thanks. I only trade for UT and it needs to be proofed too.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old October 23rd, 2017 (10:08 AM).
            mike96elings mike96elings is offline
            FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
              FC: 1693-5231-7201
              IGN: Ash(gen6) / mike(gen7)
               
              Join Date: Oct 2017
              Posts: 49
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
              Sorry, no thanks. I only trade for UT and it needs to be proofed too.
              alright thanks for the reply, other than that I only have 2 untouched shinies you already have and an (EU ENG marshadow and ilex celebi), so I assume you won't need those.
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old 4 Weeks Ago (8:24 AM).
              MechaMoth's Avatar
              MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
              Eloquent Speaker
                FC: 3523-3464-8565
                IGN: Ellie
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2017
                Location: Mountain Time
                Posts: 555
                Hey there!
                I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
                I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
                Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!
                __________________
                Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (10:02 AM).
                Haileo's Avatar
                Haileo Haileo is offline
                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                  IGN: ICanSnake
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: North New Jersey
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 293
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                  Hey there!
                  I'm interested in the STAMP Pichu and Absol.
                  I think you were holding onto the Absol from when you gave me the other ones.
                  Let me know if anything in my shop strikes your fancy. If not, no worries!
                  Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

                  Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

                  They would be:
                  666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
                  666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                  666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                  666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                  If that's okay with you
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:24 PM).
                  MechaMoth's Avatar
                  MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                  Eloquent Speaker
                    FC: 3523-3464-8565
                    IGN: Ellie
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2017
                    Location: Mountain Time
                    Posts: 555
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                    Hey! Sorry about responding so late, I've been extremely busy this past week. I saw your trade offer the night you made it, but I never had a chance to look through your shop.

                    Can I ask for 4 shinies for these Stamps?

                    They would be:
                    666 - Vivillon (Marine) - lvl 30 - M - Jaime - Bold - Ultra - 31/x/31/x/x/x - Grass - SPA
                    666 - Vivillon (Jungle) - lvl 12 - F - Pao - Timid - Dusk - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                    666 - Vivillon (Sandstorm) - lvl 14 - M - Rizzi - Timid - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
                    666 - Vivillon (Savanna) - lvl 12 - M - Eric - Timid - Quick - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

                    If that's okay with you
                    That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
                    I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.
                    __________________
                    Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                    Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                    Reply With Quote
                      #85    
                    Old 3 Weeks Ago (7:07 PM).
                    Haileo's Avatar
                    Haileo Haileo is offline
                    Fluttershy is mai waifu
                      FC: 3926 5179 1229
                      IGN: ICanSnake
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: North New Jersey
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 293
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                      That sounds perfect! No rush if you're busy. I know we'll trade eventually, so that's why I held out on reminding you. If you want any other shiny Vivillon, I'm happy to trade you more!
                      I should be free on Saturday, Sunday night, and the week nights after 7PM MST.
                      Great Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

                      Thanks for the offer lol But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #86    
                      Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:42 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by MechaMoth.
                      MechaMoth's Avatar
                      MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                      Eloquent Speaker
                        FC: 3523-3464-8565
                        IGN: Ellie
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2017
                        Location: Mountain Time
                        Posts: 555
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                        Great Saturday night works, I get out of work at 6 pm EST.

                        Thanks for the offer lol But I think 4 is good enough for this trade for now
                        No worries!
                        That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
                        Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.
                        __________________
                        Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                        Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #87    
                        Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:49 PM).
                        Haileo's Avatar
                        Haileo Haileo is offline
                        Fluttershy is mai waifu
                          FC: 3926 5179 1229
                          IGN: ICanSnake
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: North New Jersey
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Modest
                          Posts: 293
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by MechaMoth View Post
                          No worries!
                          That would be around 4PM for me MST, so any time after that works for me. I might go to a movie that night, but it probably wouldn't be until around 9 your time.
                          Also, what would you like the redis rules to be on these ones? I know they're exceptionally rare, but someone I know is interested in the Stamp Pichu.
                          Hmm...

                          I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #88    
                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:52 AM).
                          MechaMoth's Avatar
                          MechaMoth MechaMoth is offline
                          Eloquent Speaker
                            FC: 3523-3464-8565
                            IGN: Ellie
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2017
                            Location: Mountain Time
                            Posts: 555
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                            Hmm...

                            I consider it as VRTO. How about semi-redistributable like you have on your shop? You can trade it to them for a good offer, but they can't trade it.
                            That sounds perfect. I know how rare they are, and I don't feel too comfortable trading them to just anybody. I'll hit you up on Saturday. Looks like I might not be going to see a movie.
                            __________________
                            Visit my Trade Shop with thousands of shinies and hundreds of events!

                            Traded with me? Please leave a review here!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #89    
                            Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:32 PM).
                            gameguy11's Avatar
                            gameguy11 gameguy11 is online now
                              FC: 3609-1979-1197
                              IGN: Andy
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2014
                              Location: Ontario
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Bold
                              Posts: 654
                              Hey there!
                              I was very active on this fourm about two years ago and managed to collect a living shiny dex of all mons from 1-6 gen (except some that were locked at the time) and I'm now back looking to do the same with gen 7.
                              As such I'm really interested in these that were in your shiny spreadsheet:
                              Rowlet
                              Litten
                              Popplio
                              Pikipek
                              Yungoos
                              Oricorio (Pom)
                              Cutiefly
                              Rockruff
                              Wishiwashi
                              Mareanie
                              Mudbray
                              Dewpider
                              Fomantis
                              Morelull
                              Salandit (F)
                              Stufful
                              Bounsweet
                              Comfey
                              Oranguru
                              Passimian
                              Wimpod
                              Sandyghast
                              Pyukumuku
                              Type: Null
                              Minior (C-Indigo)
                              Togedemaru
                              Mimikyu
                              Drampa
                              Dhelmise
                              Nihilego
                              Guzzlord

                              Don't worry, I understand it's alot ahaha, I have 6 game cartridges plus my pokebank of various shinies, some competitive some just trophies. I noticed you said you need gen 5 and 6 shinies, if you let me know which you need I can check to see if I have them UT or not. My old locked shop's shiny sections are a shadow of what I have know so if you could also take a look at that to get an idea of what you might want.
                              I also have some alternate form shinies, i.e. vivillons, a complete unown collection etc...

                              Let me know if you're at all interested! I'd be happy to trade with you!
                              __________________
                              FC: 3609-1979-1197
                              IGN: Andy
                              Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                              Please review our trade by clicking here
                              Reply With Quote
                                #90    
                              Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:29 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Haileo.
                              Haileo's Avatar
                              Haileo Haileo is offline
                              Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                IGN: ICanSnake
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2011
                                Location: North New Jersey
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 293
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                                Hey there!
                                I was very active on this fourm about two years ago and managed to collect a living shiny dex of all mons from 1-6 gen (except some that were locked at the time) and I'm now back looking to do the same with gen 7.
                                As such I'm really interested in these that were in your shiny spreadsheet:
                                Rowlet
                                Litten
                                Popplio
                                Pikipek
                                Yungoos
                                Oricorio (Pom)
                                Cutiefly
                                Rockruff
                                Wishiwashi
                                Mareanie
                                Mudbray
                                Dewpider
                                Fomantis
                                Morelull
                                Salandit (F)
                                Stufful
                                Bounsweet
                                Comfey
                                Oranguru
                                Passimian
                                Wimpod
                                Sandyghast
                                Pyukumuku
                                Type: Null
                                Minior (C-Indigo)
                                Togedemaru
                                Mimikyu
                                Drampa
                                Dhelmise
                                Nihilego
                                Guzzlord

                                Don't worry, I understand it's alot ahaha, I have 6 game cartridges plus my pokebank of various shinies, some competitive some just trophies. I noticed you said you need gen 5 and 6 shinies, if you let me know which you need I can check to see if I have them UT or not. My old locked shop's shiny sections are a shadow of what I have know so if you could also take a look at that to get an idea of what you might want.
                                I also have some alternate form shinies, i.e. vivillons, a complete unown collection etc...

                                Let me know if you're at all interested! I'd be happy to trade with you!
                                Great! Nihilego and Guzzlord are only for trade for other shiny legends or other shiny UBs right now, but other than that, that looks like a 29 shiny trade. I don't really know what exactly you have lol, I do only trade for UT shinies. I don't like trading for 6 IV shinies or BR shinies either. Let's see, do you have these with my requirements?

                                Spoiler:
                                1. Shiny Snivy
                                2. Shiny Tepig
                                3. Shiny Oshawott
                                4. Shiny Patrat
                                5. Shiny Watchog
                                6. Shiny Lillipup
                                7. Shiny Herdier
                                8. Shiny Purrloin
                                9. Shiny Liepard
                                10. Shiny Pansage
                                11. Shiny Pansear
                                12. Shiny Munna
                                13. Shiny Musharna
                                14. Shiny Pidove
                                15. Shiny Tranquill
                                16. Shiny Blitzle
                                17. Shiny Zebstrika
                                18. Shiny Roggenrola
                                19. Shiny Boldore
                                20. Shiny Woobat
                                21. Shiny Drillbur
                                22. Shiny Excadrill
                                23. Shiny Audino
                                24. Shiny Timburr
                                25. Shiny Gurdurr
                                26. Shiny Tympole
                                27. Shiny Palpitoad
                                28. Shiny Throh
                                29. Shiny Sewaddle
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #91    
                                Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:51 PM).
                                gameguy11's Avatar
                                gameguy11 gameguy11 is online now
                                  FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                  IGN: Andy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2014
                                  Location: Ontario
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bold
                                  Posts: 654
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                  Great! Nihilego and Guzzlord are only for trade for other shiny legends or other shiny UBs right now, but other than that, that looks like a 29 shiny trade. I don't really know what exactly you have lol, I do only trade for UT shinies. I don't like trading for 6 IV shinies or BR shinies either. Let's see, do you have these with my requirements?

                                  Spoiler:
                                  1. Shiny Snivy
                                  2. Shiny Tepig
                                  3. Shiny Oshawott
                                  4. Shiny Patrat
                                  5. Shiny Watchog
                                  6. Shiny Lillipup
                                  7. Shiny Herdier
                                  8. Shiny Purrloin
                                  9. Shiny Liepard
                                  10. Shiny Pansage
                                  11. Shiny Pansear
                                  12. Shiny Munna
                                  13. Shiny Musharna
                                  14. Shiny Pidove
                                  15. Shiny Tranquill
                                  16. Shiny Blitzle
                                  17. Shiny Zebstrika
                                  18. Shiny Roggenrola
                                  19. Shiny Boldore
                                  20. Shiny Woobat
                                  21. Shiny Drillbur
                                  22. Shiny Excadrill
                                  23. Shiny Audino
                                  24. Shiny Timburr
                                  25. Shiny Gurdurr
                                  26. Shiny Tympole
                                  27. Shiny Palpitoad
                                  28. Shiny Throh
                                  29. Shiny Sewaddle
                                  I checked through my first game cartridge
                                  I have all of those but I'll only list the untouched ones:
                                  1 Tepig
                                  2 Oshawott
                                  3 Patrat
                                  4 Lillipup
                                  5 Purrloin
                                  6 Pansage
                                  7 Pansear
                                  8 Munna
                                  9 Pidove
                                  10 Blitzle
                                  11 Roggenrola
                                  12 Woobat
                                  13 Drillbur
                                  14 Timburr
                                  15 Tympole
                                  16 Throh
                                  17 Sewaddle

                                  I also have an UT Shiny Snivy, but it's timid, contrary 6 IV
                                  So I would take it you don't want it
                                  The rest are all not BR and untouched though
                                  Also, is there any Shiny legends you're looking for to trade for the UBS?
                                  If we find anything else you need I'd be willing to do more than one Shiny for each UB
                                  __________________
                                  FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                  IGN: Andy
                                  Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                                  Please review our trade by clicking here
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #92    
                                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:45 PM).
                                  Haileo's Avatar
                                  Haileo Haileo is offline
                                  Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                    FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                    IGN: ICanSnake
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Location: North New Jersey
                                    Age: 22
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Modest
                                    Posts: 293
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                                    I checked through my first game cartridge
                                    I have all of those but I'll only list the untouched ones:
                                    1 Tepig
                                    2 Oshawott
                                    3 Patrat
                                    4 Lillipup
                                    5 Purrloin
                                    6 Pansage
                                    7 Pansear
                                    8 Munna
                                    9 Pidove
                                    10 Blitzle
                                    11 Roggenrola
                                    12 Woobat
                                    13 Drillbur
                                    14 Timburr
                                    15 Tympole
                                    16 Throh
                                    17 Sewaddle

                                    I also have an UT Shiny Snivy, but it's timid, contrary 6 IV
                                    So I would take it you don't want it
                                    The rest are all not BR and untouched though
                                    Also, is there any Shiny legends you're looking for to trade for the UBS?
                                    If we find anything else you need I'd be willing to do more than one Shiny for each UB
                                    I have pretty much every shiny legendary XD. I have 3 different versions of almost every shiny legend except shiny UBs, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal (I don't count the XYZ Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events as shinies). I'm looking for more versions of the shiny legends in my OP, but only if they're UT and you're sure they're legit.

                                    Yeah sorry lol, I'd prefer if the Snivy wasn't 6 IV. So let's go with the 17 above, and try these next 12:

                                    Spoiler:
                                    1. Shiny Swadloon
                                    2. Shiny Venipede
                                    3. Shiny Whirlipede
                                    4. Shiny Whimsicott
                                    5. Shiny Petilil
                                    6. Shiny Basculin
                                    7. Shiny Sandile
                                    8. Shiny Krokorok
                                    9. Shiny Darumaka
                                    10. Shiny Darmanitan
                                    11. Shiny Dwebble
                                    12. Shiny Scraggy
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #93    
                                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:04 PM).
                                    gameguy11's Avatar
                                    gameguy11 gameguy11 is online now
                                      FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                      IGN: Andy
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2014
                                      Location: Ontario
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Bold
                                      Posts: 654
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                      I have pretty much every shiny legendary XD. I have 3 different versions of almost every shiny legend except shiny UBs, Shiny Xerneas, and Shiny Yveltal (I don't count the XYZ Shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events as shinies). I'm looking for more versions of the shiny legends in my OP, but only if they're UT and you're sure they're legit.

                                      Yeah sorry lol, I'd prefer if the Snivy wasn't 6 IV. So let's go with the 17 above, and try these next 12:

                                      Spoiler:
                                      1. Shiny Swadloon
                                      2. Shiny Venipede
                                      3. Shiny Whirlipede
                                      4. Shiny Whimsicott
                                      5. Shiny Petilil
                                      6. Shiny Basculin
                                      7. Shiny Sandile
                                      8. Shiny Krokorok
                                      9. Shiny Darumaka
                                      10. Shiny Darmanitan
                                      11. Shiny Dwebble
                                      12. Shiny Scraggy
                                      Awe man ahah, I almost regret going for competitive shinies when I could now xD
                                      Regardless I have these untouched and not battle ready or high IVd from the next 12
                                      Petilil
                                      Basculin (red)
                                      Darumaka
                                      Dwebble

                                      I'll just continue on with the Gen 5 dex and tell you what remaining shinies I have that are UT and not BR or IVd

                                      Sigilyph
                                      Tirtouga
                                      Archen
                                      Minccino
                                      Solosis
                                      Ducklett
                                      Vanillite
                                      Deerling (pink - summer I think?)
                                      Emolga
                                      Karrablast
                                      Foongus
                                      Alomomola
                                      Ferroseed
                                      Klink
                                      Tynamo
                                      Elgyem
                                      Axew
                                      Cubchoo
                                      Shelmet
                                      Stunfisk
                                      Mienfoo
                                      Druddigon
                                      Golett
                                      Bouffalant
                                      Rufflet
                                      Vullaby
                                      Heatmor
                                      Durant


                                      The rest of my Gen 5 shinies have been touched, or have ideal IVs or a combination of both
                                      Are there many from there you want/need?
                                      __________________
                                      FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                      IGN: Andy
                                      Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                                      Please review our trade by clicking here
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #94    
                                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:10 PM).
                                      Haileo's Avatar
                                      Haileo Haileo is offline
                                      Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                        FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                        IGN: ICanSnake
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Location: North New Jersey
                                        Age: 22
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Modest
                                        Posts: 293
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                                        Awe man ahah, I almost regret going for competitive shinies when I could now xD
                                        Regardless I have these untouched and not battle ready or high IVd from the next 12
                                        Petilil
                                        Basculin (red)
                                        Darumaka
                                        Dwebble

                                        I'll just continue on with the Gen 5 dex and tell you what remaining shinies I have that are UT and not BR or IVd

                                        Sigilyph
                                        Tirtouga
                                        Archen
                                        Minccino
                                        Solosis
                                        Ducklett
                                        Vanillite
                                        Deerling (pink - summer I think?)
                                        Emolga
                                        Karrablast
                                        Foongus
                                        Alomomola
                                        Ferroseed
                                        Klink
                                        Tynamo
                                        Elgyem
                                        Axew
                                        Cubchoo
                                        Shelmet
                                        Stunfisk
                                        Mienfoo
                                        Druddigon
                                        Golett
                                        Bouffalant
                                        Rufflet
                                        Vullaby
                                        Heatmor
                                        Durant


                                        The rest of my Gen 5 shinies have been touched, or have ideal IVs or a combination of both
                                        Are there many from there you want/need?
                                        Lol, no problem. So this will be the list:

                                        Spoiler:
                                        1 Tepig
                                        2 Oshawott
                                        3 Patrat
                                        4 Lillipup
                                        5 Purrloin
                                        6 Pansage
                                        7 Pansear
                                        8 Munna
                                        9 Pidove
                                        10 Blitzle
                                        11 Roggenrola
                                        12 Woobat
                                        13 Drillbur
                                        14 Timburr
                                        15 Tympole
                                        16 Throh
                                        17 Sewaddle
                                        18. Petilil
                                        19. Basculin (red)
                                        20. Darumaka
                                        21. Dwebble
                                        22. Sigilyph
                                        23. Tirtouga
                                        24. Archen
                                        25. Mincinno
                                        26. Ducklett
                                        27. Vanillite
                                        28. Deerling Pink
                                        29. Emolga


                                        I'll be able to trade tonight, maybe in an hour or two. Just need to get all this set up lol.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #95    
                                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:13 PM).
                                        gameguy11's Avatar
                                        gameguy11 gameguy11 is online now
                                          FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                          IGN: Andy
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2014
                                          Location: Ontario
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Bold
                                          Posts: 654
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                          Lol, no problem. So this will be the list:

                                          Spoiler:
                                          1 Tepig
                                          2 Oshawott
                                          3 Patrat
                                          4 Lillipup
                                          5 Purrloin
                                          6 Pansage
                                          7 Pansear
                                          8 Munna
                                          9 Pidove
                                          10 Blitzle
                                          11 Roggenrola
                                          12 Woobat
                                          13 Drillbur
                                          14 Timburr
                                          15 Tympole
                                          16 Throh
                                          17 Sewaddle
                                          18. Petilil
                                          19. Basculin (red)
                                          20. Darumaka
                                          21. Dwebble
                                          22. Sigilyph
                                          23. Tirtouga
                                          24. Archen
                                          25. Mincinno
                                          26. Ducklett
                                          27. Vanillite
                                          28. Deerling Pink
                                          29. Emolga


                                          I'll be able to trade tonight, maybe in an hour or two. Just need to get all this set up lol.
                                          Perfect I'll have all those ready for you! Would you be able to trade Friday after 5pm EST or Saturday after 12 noon though? I won't be able to make a trade tonight, I'm sorry for any inconvenience
                                          And if you think of any thing else you'd want for the Guzzlord and nihilego in the mean time let me know!
                                          __________________
                                          FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                          IGN: Andy
                                          Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                                          Please review our trade by clicking here
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #96    
                                          Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:16 PM).
                                          Haileo's Avatar
                                          Haileo Haileo is offline
                                          Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                            FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                            IGN: ICanSnake
                                             
                                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                                            Location: North New Jersey
                                            Age: 22
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Modest
                                            Posts: 293
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by gameguy11 View Post
                                            Perfect I'll have all those ready for you! Would you be able to trade Friday after 5pm EST or Saturday after 12 noon though? I won't be able to make a trade tonight, I'm sorry for any inconvenience
                                            And if you think of any thing else you'd want for the Guzzlord and nihilego in the mean time let me know!
                                            Oh sure, no problem. Friday evening I'll be available, so we can trade then.
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #97    
                                            Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:19 PM).
                                            gameguy11's Avatar
                                            gameguy11 gameguy11 is online now
                                              FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                              IGN: Andy
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2014
                                              Location: Ontario
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bold
                                              Posts: 654
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Haileo View Post
                                              Oh sure, no problem. Friday evening I'll be available, so we can trade then.
                                              Sounds great! I'll PM you when I get online and whenever you're ready I'll be happy to trade!
                                              And thank you, this is a huge step towards getting the 7th Gen shinies
                                              __________________
                                              FC: 3609-1979-1197
                                              IGN: Andy
                                              Trade Shop: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=343146
                                              Please review our trade by clicking here
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #98    
                                              Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:29 AM).
                                              Klay78's Avatar
                                              Klay78 Klay78 is offline
                                                FC: 1993-8433-8409
                                                IGN: Cal
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2015
                                                Age: 22
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Posts: 58
                                                Hello, I'm interested in your Calm Shiny Poipole. I only have events to offer, as listed:

                                                Nintendo HK Jirachi
                                                ID: 12015
                                                Nature: Careful
                                                Lv: 25
                                                Wish
                                                Confusion
                                                Swift
                                                Happy Hour
                                                Ivs: 3/31/27/7/31/31
                                                Proof: NO

                                                ENG N's Darmanitan
                                                ID: 00002
                                                Nature: Calm
                                                Lv: 35
                                                Thrash
                                                Belly Drum
                                                Flare Blitz
                                                Hammer Arm
                                                IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                                Proof: Yes, personally obtained

                                                PCNYc Shedninja
                                                ID: 00224
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Lv: 50
                                                Spite
                                                Confuse Ray
                                                Shadow Ball
                                                Grudge
                                                IVs: 0/31/29/27/29/29
                                                Proof: NO

                                                Aside from the Darmanitan, I do not know how legit the other two are, to be honest. I was told they were, aside from that I have no idea. If you are interested in trading, I am willing to trade you the event first, then you can check it before trading the Poipole. Also, if you would be willing to clone, I would highly appreciate it.

                                                Thanks!
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #99    
                                                Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:49 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Haileo.
                                                Haileo's Avatar
                                                Haileo Haileo is offline
                                                Fluttershy is mai waifu
                                                  FC: 3926 5179 1229
                                                  IGN: ICanSnake
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                                  Location: North New Jersey
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Modest
                                                  Posts: 293
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Klay78 View Post
                                                  Hello, I'm interested in your Calm Shiny Poipole. I only have events to offer, as listed:

                                                  Nintendo HK Jirachi
                                                  ID: 12015
                                                  Nature: Careful
                                                  Lv: 25
                                                  Wish
                                                  Confusion
                                                  Swift
                                                  Happy Hour
                                                  Ivs: 3/31/27/7/31/31
                                                  Proof: NO

                                                  ENG N's Darmanitan
                                                  ID: 00002
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Lv: 35
                                                  Thrash
                                                  Belly Drum
                                                  Flare Blitz
                                                  Hammer Arm
                                                  IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                                                  Proof: Yes, personally obtained

                                                  PCNYc Shedninja
                                                  ID: 00224
                                                  Nature: Adamant
                                                  Lv: 50
                                                  Spite
                                                  Confuse Ray
                                                  Shadow Ball
                                                  Grudge
                                                  IVs: 0/31/29/27/29/29
                                                  Proof: NO

                                                  Aside from the Darmanitan, I do not know how legit the other two are, to be honest. I was told they were, aside from that I have no idea. If you are interested in trading, I am willing to trade you the event first, then you can check it before trading the Poipole. Also, if you would be willing to clone, I would highly appreciate it.

                                                  Thanks!
                                                  Pretty sure Shedinja is hacked. I have a 00224 PCNYc Adamant Shedinja in my hack list, but with different IVs. So probably that one is edited from the PCNYc you have.

                                                  I'm looking for the JP language tag of Nintendo HK Jirachi, so I don't need that one either, but what kind of proof does the Darmanitan have? I'm not really looking for wc proof, I'd rather be interested in picture or video proof.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #100    
                                                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:42 AM).
                                                  Klay78's Avatar
                                                  Klay78 Klay78 is offline
                                                    FC: 1993-8433-8409
                                                    IGN: Cal
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Feb 2015
                                                    Age: 22
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Calm
                                                    Posts: 58
                                                    Unfortunately, i only have wonder card proof for the Darmanitan. I can trade you the shedninja if youd like to double check, but unfortunately thats all I can do.
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:30 PM.