• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Silvally Codes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello again, giving out Silvally codes, I have 12, these are good for the NA only, I am still looking for these events:
It is a give away, but if you have any of these events below, it would be much appreciated.

Ho-Oh ID: 170715
Ilex Celebi ID: 101500
Target Charizard ID: 100117 or ID: 170715

I only have these 12 codes to give out for now.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hi! I'm looking for a Silvally code! I'm American but I'm in Japan so I'm unable to get it (I realize there was a Silvally code distribution here already but I don't have a Japanese 3DS so I traded those away..). I would really appreciate it! This one would be for my little brother.

I have a Target Charizard I have to redeem on my NA but I'm not sure what the ID is already. I can also trade you something from my thread (as a bonus, not an incentive to pick me haha) ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 29, 2022
Hi! Can I have a Silvally code? I have a Target Charizard ID: 100117, IV and nature aren't that good though.

Years
Hello. I don't have any of your listed mons nor do I have anything of worth to give.. But I was wondering if you could share a s.silvally code, pls? Where I'm from, there's no in store distributions like in europe or NA.

Last edited:

UhScot

2165-6825-8673
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 1, 2018
I'd love to get apart of this, I haven't been in the community lately because of a break so I'm lacking on codes atm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
Would love any extra codes, lost all previous game data <3

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Hi, I would love a code! I don't have any of the events you listed, but I can give you a shiny instead?

Mithuna

Bird Bully
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2017
If there are still any available. I'd also like a code, please.
Thank you in advance whether I get one or not!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
these codes are no longer usable.

The codes are redeemable until Febuary 13th 2018, it's written on the back in small characters :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
The codes are redeemable until Febuary 13th 2018, it's written on the back in small characters :)
Thanks for the info on that Soapy, did not know.
Can I have one if there's any left?
My friend code is in my signature and I'm normally available from 4-8pm EST
Will send you one in just a bit.

If any one else wants / needs one, pleased PM me and I will send it to you.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 17, 2018
Are there any more codes? Silvally is one of my favourite pokes, and having a shiny one would be AMAZING <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back