• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's like five things wrong....

With my avatar that I intend to fix the next time I hop onto my brother's laptop.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My siblings and I get along pretty well. My brother and I are all right, though sometimes we irritate eachother, and my sister and I are pretty much best friends haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I used to hang out with them a lot since we were all little. My sister and I, because of how much we spent together, sort of all have the same interests because of it. My brother not so much because he normally does his own thing but we still chat over a few things and still share the same opinions on books, movies, etc.

But seriously when my sister and I are on the same page on something, such as being really into something, then we're practically inseparable.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

...Hm. I'm not at all similar to my brother and sister in terms of interests, but I guess it's that sort of love that we're taught to have for our families as a child that makes even my apathy for them something that I cherish. My closeness to them is complicated...it's as if they're trying to give me love that I can't accept, as much as I try to do so, and I try to love them but they do so much that irks me that it's difficult to do so...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018

I come back and the server is as slow as it was back in 2005. Some things never change, do they?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

So i made a new theme, thinking to make a new profile theme, but I am lazy.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Good for you, I always get Pikachu or Squirtle for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back