Pikachu37

Pikachu use Thunder-Bolt!

Male
Pika land
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted August 12th, 2019
16 posts
52 Days
Ah... Pokemon Hacking. Just lovely. Time for a hack! Haha. More like two. It might take a while, but why not? I made a poke-account for this sole purpose! Wait and see! Please?

1st Hack:

Pokémon Plague(Under Development)Hack of Firered: An infected region with only dead or haunted Pokémon and People...(Development in Progress=First Beta on 29th Sep 2019 Confirmed! URL will be included.)
Some features of Pokémon Plague:
-New Pokémon
-Improved tiles
-New type
-Running can be used indoors!(Biggest issue of mankind)
-Pokémon from Kanto and Johto
And much more!

SneakPeek:
Spoiler:

2nd Hack:

Pokémon Imperia Version(Yet to be made): -No Entries-

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 2 Days Ago
32,962 posts
11.8 Years
I don't know if Rom Hacking is dead or not, but I am gonna make one. Haha. More like two. It might take a while, but why not? I made a poke-account for this sole purpose! Wait and see! Please?

Spoiler:

Pokemon Plague AND Pokemon Imperia Version

Keep your fingers crosssssed.
Welcome to PC, pika37! ROM hacking certainly isn't dead :) We've got huge sections just for that!

In Hacks Studio, you can check out other hacks people have made https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=rom-hacks-studio

And in Hacking Help, you can discuss how to hack and get and give advice from and to other aspiring hackers https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?fn=rom-hacking-center

Good luck!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
8,879 posts
8.3 Years
If you want you can tell us more about yourself while you're here! :)

Pikachu37

Pikachu use Thunder-Bolt!

Male
Pika land
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted August 12th, 2019
16 posts
52 Days
To tell you the truth, I have been in rom hacking for almost a year. Just wasn't brave enough to post anything until now. Gaia is my favorite hack, btw.

Something about myself? Umm... Ah! Pika pika pika pika Pikachu. Pika Pika Pikachu pika. Pikach pika pika. Pikachu? Pika! Piiiikachuuuuuu!
Advertiser Content