Advertiser Content
  • 17 replies
Seen June 29th, 2008
Posted June 23rd, 2008
3 posts
11.2 Years
Hello Guys,

I am using Visual Boy Advanced v1.8.0 Beta 3. I beat the hell out of the elite 4 and had saved my game manually using this technique until now.

See Attachment 1

But now after beating gary....It directly takes you to Credits and then end of game...After which it starts all over again....
So i cannot continue further....like stopping team rocket..., catching new pokemon, etc.

And even if i tried saving it in the normal way...This is what happens...

See Attachment 2

Please help me pokemaniacs.....I dont want to start all over again i defeated elite four in one shot....I had such good pokemon...i dont want to loose them....

Best Regards,
n:CorE

Jabunks

Currently Inactive

Seen June 2nd, 2010
Posted July 4th, 2008
101 posts
11.3 Years
I think i had this problem before, but on the emulator i use now, you save like in game work

Dunno what to tell ya :p
Spoiler:
Currently into:
Spore
RPG maker XP

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Pokemon I have to offer...

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of Light!

Age 26
Male
Warrnambool, Victoria, Australia.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,595 posts
11.7 Years
Make sure you download the latest version of VBA, that is an old version. You can download it on the VBA website. ;)
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
If you need to disable my signature, please give me advice on how to improve the CSS-DIV code. Thank you!
All credits for the avatar since 2008 goes to shorty-antics-27 (fanart account)! Thank you! ^^
Signature Status: Strikes: 1/3 | Infractions: 0/3
It's time to change the future...
to a positive direction!
Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher

Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)
Male
Seen October 17th, 2009
Posted August 10th, 2009
1 posts
10.1 Years
save type 128 k and automatic :)
thats all i have, i already beat fire red E4 7 times(for leveling up weak pokemon using exp share)
but who really cares for that :P!
you actualy reading this??

oh yeah dont mind my signature
i just came here :)

S/E/FR/D User Beginer hacking skills.
Emerald:Silver Trainer card
Sapphire:Bronze Trainer card
Fire Red:E4 aS$ beater
Diamond:Just started

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-

Seen November 12th, 2011
Posted October 22nd, 2009
79 posts
10.1 Years
You are screwed.

If you can't save via the menu, it is because your save format is not FLASH128K.

My Advice:
Start over, but before doing so, make sure FLASH128K is selected under Emulator->Save Type

And, just to try it out, as soon as you get into your house, try and save.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Sorry guys, but I'm leaving Pokécommunity. I just don't have time for it. As of right now you will no longer be able to contact me.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding

Age 34
Female
NC
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
2,051 posts
12.5 Years
Can't give you the link but download the VBA emulator version from the 'Emulator Zone' site. And make sure your save type is 'Flash 128'. Or play it on,'NO$GBA.'

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for the Tokyo Crate and get tons of Japanese Snacks delivered straight to your door monthly, mostly Pokemon snacks: http://fbuy.me/mc6Yk

Logan

Age 24
Male
Salisbury, England
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,409 posts
10.8 Years
Uh this seems to have been previously revived. Also, Konekodemon why are you telling people where to download ROM's?

Closed~
Advertiser Content