• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex✓] Second Rival

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
If someone can help me in one of these options I will be grateful:

1 - There is a way to make a second rival in Fire Red like, when starting a New Game the player can choose Boy or Girl, then I want to make it like RSE, when choosing a gender the opposite will be the rival, but keeping the original rival together, then it will leave the game starting with three naming screens to choose a name for Red, Leaf and Blue.

2 - If the first option isn't possible I want a way to make the names static, if choosing Boy the name will always be Red, when choosing Girl the name will always be Leaf, and the rival will always be Blue in both cases, then it will need to remove the naming functions of the New Game without removing the whole Oak's dialogue.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back