• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess i'm presenting myself

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 5, 2021
Hi i'm Grumeaux, a French pokemon player
I didn't play Pokemon for a long time and i wanted to play again and the monotype challenge thread brought me here, i look forward to see everything this site has to offer :wink-right-eye:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Hello Grumeaux! Nice, the Monotype Challenge is really cool! And it seems like you've already found the thread, so I look forward to see you posting in the challenge forum. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Grumeaux! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see more people joining for challenges. I feel like it's such an underrated aspect of the fandom!

Years
Ooh yes welcome Grumeaux! I'm getting back into challenges too, will be buying Crystal for the eShop at some point to do one. Nice to have you here, hope you'll stick with us. <3

Back