• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much pulled from a pack

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here and happy to meet you all , so I have a question how much is this , it is mint condition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
welcome! it's probably best to ask this question over in the "What is this? Is it fake? How much is it worth?" Thread. I'm more than sure the friendly people there would be able to answer the question better than we can here. while you're in this section, why not introduce yourself to the community. we'd love to get to know you!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Just gonna scoot this over to TCG and delete your first thread about this over there since you don't need two.

Anyway, that's not a Base Set Charizard, that's an Evolution's Charizard, so the price is significantly cheaper. I'd approximate $80 to $120.

Good find and good luck!

Last edited:
Back