• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, I understand. I think all this formality is a little intimidating for new members is all. I guess it has to be that way when the forum/community is so wide.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2012
I already made an intro thread so I don't see a point in repeating the same stuff XD! But I would like to meet other new users like myself and other people as well x3! So hi there x3! For those that have not read my intro thread I will at least tell you that you can call me Aura ^^! And its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends :D

#isthenumbersign
Years
^ Haha I just saw that episode of Last Airbender where your signature is from!

But hey I'm new also. Made an intro, but decided to swing by here anyways. :)

Years
I already made an intro thread so I don't see a point in repeating the same stuff XD! But I would like to meet other new users like myself and other people as well x3! So hi there x3! For those that have not read my intro thread I will at least tell you that you can call me Aura ^^! And its a pleasure to meet you all and I hope we can all be friends :D

^ Haha I just saw that episode of Last Airbender where your signature is from!

But hey I'm new also. Made an intro, but decided to swing by here anyways. :)

Hello you two, welcome to PC.

I've been into Pokemon since I was only 7, and I plan on getting Black 2/White 2 sometime later in the year cos I love the characters and the cool features.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need help. I don't bite.

Hazelintens

Well, that escalated quickly!
Years
Hi,

I'm new too ;) (no ****) and i'm hoping meet some people (that pal pad is really empty :p), learn some new stuff, trade and idk just have fun..

Cheers to you all, all the way from small tiny Belgium.!
Hazel ^^

#isthenumbersign
Years
Hello you two, welcome to PC.

I've been into Pokemon since I was only 7, and I plan on getting Black 2/White 2 sometime later in the year cos I love the characters and the cool features.

Anyways, feel free to VM me if you need help. I don't bite.
Just got White 2 today and I'm already in love with all the new features and characters. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to PC, Mike! You've come to the perfect place to find friends to talk Pokemon with as well as to trade & battle! We have the Trade Corner for any trade you'd like to conduct with anyone, Battle Center for any type of battle, whether competitive or casual, and we have a lot of Pokemon boards for you to join and become part of the conversation! There's literally a lot to do here. xD Have fun at PC, yeah?

Years
Hi there, guys! I hope you've been enjoying PC so far. n__n And Mike, there's plenty of people around here who would be more than happy to trade or battle with you, and like Leaf Storm said, why not explore the Battle Center or Trade Corner if you haven't yet?

Anyway, how has work or school been treating all of you? I'll be starting midterms next week so there's that to worry about, ahh. D:

Years
umm...well hi i'm kinda new and you all seem really nice it good to have friendly people here^.^

Hi there, welcome to PC! :3 Is there anything you want to be called, or is it fine for me to call you "Pikachu"? XD; And yep, we're all friendly, so I hope you stick around!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Hi there, welcome to PC! :3 Is there anything you want to be called, or is it fine for me to call you "Pikachu"? XD; And yep, we're all friendly, so I hope you stick around!
yup or pichu the one you prefer! and as you say everyone is nice here so i'll stay ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've had midterms the past week and a half and lemme tell ya...it's really rough! But I was able to beat them and now, I have a less busier week this week. Woo woo!

Also, omg that Pichu on your sig. It's amazingly cute! Welcome to PC btw, pichupikachu! <3

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
Hi guys, My name's Tommy I am a lover of the ghost type.i'm 25, been playing pokemon since red/blue days. i love pokemon it always makes me smile hahaha. i'm getting dissapoint with the new designs and names of pokemon but after 15 years of games its bound to happen, lets hope gen 6 [if they do it] will not be overdesigned or have yet another rubbish bag pokemon... i nearly stopped playing when they announced trubbish... but hey ho no point looking at bad points right its about the thrill of pokemon adventures right? collecting gym badges nd defeating the evil team of the gen its fun. xxx anyway im ranting hahahaha.

mm anything else i can say umm yes so yeah im 25, i study fashion part time, i love anything korean pop music wise [name drop time] 2NE1/WONDER GIRLS/PSY yes i did say psy hes great when you get past gangnam style..

i love men haha i am currently in an amazing relationship my boyfriend is the best. xxx

If pokemon was real i would most likely start my journey with a ghastly :D or failing that a scyther.

Years
umm...well hi i'm kinda new and you all seem really nice it good to have friendly people here^.^

Hello there PichuPikachu544, love your signature btw.

mm anything else i can say umm yes so yeah im 25, i study fashion part time, i love anything korean pop music wise [name drop time] 2NE1/WONDER GIRLS/PSY yes i did say psy hes great when you get past gangnam style..

OMG YOU LOVE GANGNAM STYLE... and thanks for the FR. How's PC going for ya?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've never introduced myself to newbies yet.

Hi new people! I'm Aaron, though I prefer AWsquared on forums unless you know me pretty well. I'm 20 years old, and a big fan of Owl City.I love anime and manga and have been drawing it since I was in 6th Grade. I've been a Pokemon fan since I was 6 and my first game was Red version.

Hope you guys are enjoying PC so far and I hope to see you sometimes.

If you need help with anything or want to just chat just give me a VM/PM. I'm a pretty friendly person.

Years
Hello members of PC im new to this site but not Pokemon i looking for ppl to trade with so i can till my Pokedex and my Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and Raichu also mostly Electric Types just Call me Tim hope to do trades with you all in the near Future
as of now the only Pokemon Games i got are HG SS Black & White Black 2 which i loved plan on Getting Diamon Pearl and Platnium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back