• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I didnt have a hangover, then again I dont really get drunk. I had like a glass or two of champagne and that's it. I dont drink much.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Last night was just wild. Tried German whiskey last night and I was instantly knocked out for 11 hours. xD

but then I had wine too so that's what kicked-start the fun. lol

OVERALL, I'm sober now, so all is good.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's supposed to be "I'm drunk now, so all is good"... :(

droomph

weeb
Years
Unless booze tastes like chocolate and soda, I'm gonna go ahead and light it up in a bonfire. That's how I rolllllllllllllllll

I once also read a story in English class where the delivery guy gets in a fight with the shopkeeper, the shopkeeper gets mad, and orders wood alcohol on his next delivery and the delivery guy drinks it…that's messed up

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
White Russians taste like milkshakes. And now rum tastes really like vanilla to me, but it didn't taste at all like that when I started drinking it so I don't think you'd like it lol.

Years
I may be legal drinking age in Australia, but I still hate the taste of alcohol and that fear I'll always have a hangover puts me off drinking.

I never even drink at parties!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you're not used to alcohol most likely you'll get pretty drunk before you even get a hangover. I'm that way at least.

But I guess it depends on the person, someone I know can get hangovers without even being drunk and she's certainly not an experienced drinker, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Not sure how much I will drink when I reach the age of doing so (because I do not drink underaged haha. Might be because I only think myself to drink anything alcoholic at a nice dinner or holiday when i am with family or something). I guess I will find out when it happens.

Years
I've had the privilege for a full year, and I rarely drink. I tried the nastiest of red wines last night, though. I could taste the bitterness of it even with 2 cans of Sprite mixed in as the chaser! Far less bearable than the lone shot of vodka I had on my 21st birthday.

Years
I'm only 15 currently, so obviously drinking isn't a regular occurrence for me, just on special occasions. I had a bit on Christmas, and it actually tasted quite nice. I just don't wanna get too much into it too young, or even at all. It's nice, but don't want anything harming my body...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
And I personally don't want to try to drink to see where's the line of hangover, drunk, or losing consciousness XD; I don't really want to even tempt that possibility so I rather not drink at all. I'm personally not opposed to others drinking responsibly and within reason though. As long as you aren't drinking to be constantly smashed, and never drink before you drive then it's cool.

Years
I used to like to drink on special occassions. Some alcoholic drinks are really nice. However I am now on medication that fails when I drink alcohol so I stopped drinking it altogether. It was pretty easy. Harder was it to stop drinking cola.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I find that I only drink cola so much because it's conveniently there. What got me off pop is to make sure that a healthier drink is much more easily accessible than pop. I try to make sure that there's instant tea bags available with hot water so I can drink green tea instead of other drinks. Same really works for snacks.

What gets me though is at work... and there's a convenient store right next door =/

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I've fallen asleep twice on the streets of Tokyo after heavy drinking :B Both of those were in 2011 so I dialed back my alcohol consumption in 2012 and that will continue for this year as well lol...

Can't take my ambien after I've drank either so I have to choose between alcohol and being able to sleep D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I drink at celebrations or parties but no so much so that i pass out on the street and end up Arceus knows where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back