• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SC Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I hate stealers...
some guy had my stuff in his comic...
he said i said it was ok, then, checked and i didnt...-_-

idk where he went..but, it doesnt matter to me and i forgot his name.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Why give you ideas? Your probably going to make a Pokemon comic anyways. We don't need anymore, I mean come on are any of you able to use your mind for something other then a generic pokemon story.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Goatman56 said:
Why give you ideas? Your probably going to make a Pokemon comic anyways. We don't need anymore, I mean come on are any of you able to use your mind for something other then a generic pokemon story.

This is a pokemon forum Goatman. Theyre are gonna be pokemon comics.
If LT wants to make a pokemon comic thats good for him.
But LT, u should make youre own plot and ideas.

Years
Matt Silver said:
This is a pokemon forum Goatman. Theyre are gonna be pokemon comics.
If LT wants to make a pokemon comic thats good for him.
But LT, u should make youre own plot and ideas.
But originality won't kill a comic maker.

Years
Raditz & Nappa have not been in any SNES games. So there are no sprites of them. They haven't been in any fighting games for GBA, but they have been in the RPG "The Legacy of Goku". AND the card battler "Legendary Super Sajins" for GBC.

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
Years
  • US
  • Seen Jul 21, 2008
Can anyone make a whole SpriteSheet of this:
GGsprite.jpg

--KougaWolf

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Where do you get the 'bases' to make sprites??
EDIT: Nevermind... I made my own sprie sheet!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Kris said:
Sprite Comics Lounge

Here you may:
- Discuss sprite comics
- Ask for help regarding sprite comics
- Give suggestions for the Sprite Comics forum
- Show off any comics you'd rather not make a thread for

No were in there does it say this is a request thread for sprites, so if you want to request do it somewhere else.

Also just because it is a Pokemon forum doesn't mean we have to have all Pokemon comics. You guys always use Pokemon this and Pokemon that, but if it's not about Pokemon most of you instantly ignore it. Get some originality and stop having a one track mind.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Goatman56 said:
No were in there does it say this is a request thread for sprites, so if you want to request do it somewhere else.

Also just because it is a Pokemon forum doesn't mean we have to have all Pokemon comics. You guys always use Pokemon this and Pokemon that, but if it's not about Pokemon most of you instantly ignore it. Get some originality and stop having a one track mind.

Maybe you didn't read his post enough, if you actually read it he said it's for his COMIC. Geez.

And, maybe because it is a Pok?mon forum, people make Pok?mon comics, because, you know, it is a POK?MON forum for POK?MON related things. Ever thought of that?

On the other hand, Houndoom, I think that your ? for if someone could make OWs for you, should have been in the Pixel Art Lounge. But, then again, it is for your comic.

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Pokemon forum, why does that give you an excuse for all these boring comics. Most of you guys already break rule number 1 of the sprite comic forum. Most of the time all you guys say is "Oh thats great make more".

Oh, so I did misread it, but Krows post doesn't go with that rule since he never said it was for a comic. But, Houndooms post is valid.

But, now i'm bored with this conversation, also there are many grammatical errors in your last statment.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Nobody on here makes boring comics, you may think they are boring, but, other people don't.

You can't force your opinion on anyone here. Big deal if there is 8,000 generic Pok?mon comics. Why does it matter? It doesn't, at all.

On a lighter note, I think I'm gunna go make a Pok?mon comic about me, the author, springing up and talking to everyone!!! ^_^
Or, I should have Darren start off in Pallet Town!!
Nah.
I'm going to go make a Mario comic, stay tuned. (Sarcasim anyone?)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
Goatman56 said:
Pokemon forum, why does that give you an excuse for all these boring comics. Most of you guys already break rule number 1 of the sprite comic forum. Most of the time all you guys say is "Oh thats great make more".

Oh, so I did misread it, but Krows post doesn't go with that rule since he never said it was for a comic. But, Houndooms post is valid.

But, now i'm bored with this conversation, also there are many grammatical errors in your last statment.

True i guess. Who cares if he makes a few errors. You yourself didnt have a capital 'I' in i'm. And you were missing an asptophe in "thats"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back