• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] "Correct Rom Dump" For PGE?

Vecni

Memer
Years
Hello, I tried using Pokemon Game Editor and unfortunately I was unable to locate a "Correct Rom Dump" of Emerald to use for PGE, the Github page is very vague on where to get it so I was wondering where exactly I could find it.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Hello, I tried using Pokemon Game Editor and unfortunately I was unable to locate a "Correct Rom Dump" of Emerald to use for PGE, the Github page is very vague on where to get it so I was wondering where exactly I could find it.

Mentioning PGE triggered my alert. PGE hasn't been posted on this site for several years. Minimal support for PGE is currently offered here. I'll take a look at your issue when I am available.

Back