• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Crimson Skies (AUGUST 2016 DEMO 2.0, 30 HOURS LONG AND 7 GYMS)

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Great game. Are hidden abilities available? Can you have a ev/iv checker screen as well? One qualm that I have is that grinding is necessary since I am falling behind in levels after the first fight with darren.

Hidden abilities are available. You can obtain them from Pokemon in Hidden Grotto's, or by getting an Abilityizer from the Zhou Tournament.
I might add an Ev/Iv screen later, but for now there is an IV Checker in GrandRich City in the Pokemon Center.
I didn't have any needs to grind on my playthrough, though I also knew the best Pokemon to bring for the upcoming battle since I made the game. But either way, I don't imagine the grind would be too serious.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Hello , when there is a new release , are the save files going to be carried over or will i have to start from the beginning?

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2021
Will start a new file. If you want to get more exposure, you should try to post in the Pokemon Reborn Forum under fangames. A lot of dedicated players are there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I have a bug(?) with my Absol's learnset, it is level 47 and hasn't tried to learn a new move since level 28(slash)

Otherwise this is an amazing game I love the design and the storyline.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
I would just like to point out that it would be nice if we could see how many Pokemon a Trainer has on their team when we battle them. Thank you!
...Also, I must admit, the first Gym Leader is kind of ridiculous. Considering how little experience wild Pokemon on aerial mountain give once you level up, having a full team of Pokemon like that... well, maybe it's just too challenging for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2015
awesome! hope you can complete this project! you should create topic in pokemon reborn, or reddit
your game awesome, challenging on their own way and with superb graphic you can competitive with other fanmade games
you should create wiki, bit confused sometimes when i play this
and also can you give me location about mega stone that available? with their locations? thanks

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
probably starting a letsplay on my youtube channel! Looks really cool, ill message you the link to the vids when their done :D

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Download link has been fixed.

Can we have a different download? MEGA is a worthless piece of crap and I can never get anything from them, and I have to redownload the game after accidentally deleting it from my computer entirely,

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Can we have a different download? MEGA is a worthless piece of crap and I can never get anything from them, and I have to redownload the game after accidentally deleting it from my computer entirely,

I don't know of any other websites that allow such large uploads.

Back