• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Weeeeeell I could possibly trade today, once I get my game booted up and get some extra Pokemon together. (Note that the cloning will mean you are receiving 117 Pokemon or so, so please have extras ready. @@) Cloning will take some time however.

Ah then sorry, not interested. Though I just thought, if you allow me to add Salamence and Carvanha to my trade thread, I'd trade you Volcanion! c;

Fine, add the shinies. That's two shinies for volcanion. You can add them to your thread.
When are you on?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I know about WISHMKR Jirachi and RNG in general haha. There are only some natures that are legit on it hence the request for info. He looks good tho so I:d be happy to take him!

In that case can I have the PCNY Pikachu

I'm on pretty much all the time, unless I decide to sleep in. MST timezone

And you can clone back, right?

Road

beyond salvation
Years
In that case can I have the PCNY Pikachu

I'm on pretty much all the time, unless I decide to sleep in. MST timezone

And you can clone back, right?
Sure! I need to double-check his info tho, as part of my periodic hack-check, so once I do that I'll clone him for ya~ And yes indeed I can clone for ya!

Ah okay, so GMT -6 whereas I am GMT +9. @w@ My usual times are in my OP. (If I'm on other than those times, I'm only checking messages.) Hopefully we'll catch each other eventually! @@

Road

beyond salvation
Years
NOTICE
Due to my computer almost exploding, I am currently without the ability to clone. I'll try to get things cloned for the trades I have already set, but for now I will not be doing any other trades. Sorry everyone!!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Sure! I need to double-check his info tho, as part of my periodic hack-check, so once I do that I'll clone him for ya~ And yes indeed I can clone for ya!

Ah okay, so GMT -6 whereas I am GMT +9. @w@ My usual times are in my OP. (If I'm on other than those times, I'm only checking messages.) Hopefully we'll catch each other eventually! @@

I can be on at pretty much any hour, it really depends on my sleep schedule, so it can be adjusted :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
hello I am interested in your " Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gengarite) #"
I can offer the VGC national's shiny metagross event

I see i can also offer 2 shinies
I have these shinies: level 62 ninetales, level 27 milotic, level 50 poliwhirl, level 1 piplup, level 1 eevee

I hope we can make a trade

Road

beyond salvation
Years
hello I am interested in your " Jarvis' Shiny Gengar (Male, Lv. 50, Timid, UT, w/ Gengarite) #"
I can offer the VGC national's shiny metagross event

I see i can also offer 2 shinies
I have these shinies: level 62 ninetales, level 27 milotic, level 50 poliwhirl, level 1 piplup, level 1 eevee

I hope we can make a trade
The Japanese one, yes? Not interested in Metagross but am in Piplup and Eevee! Can you tell me their natures?

Years
Hello if you have the 2003 Celebi or/and Jirachi in your store there's is a few I will happily except any that are available. I would very much appreciate one of each. I have a Lv5 mew from a Nintendo event during Gen games. I also have a few Arceus, Shaymin and Victini lv 100 from current distribution.

Years
Interested in your normal shiny Groudon. I can offer a 5IV (-Defense) nicknameable naive protean Froakie non shiny and a 5IV (-Sp. Defense) nicknameable timid trace ralts non shiny. Both are level 1.

Years
long time no see. it's so hard to find a cloner, but i got them cloned at last. ready to trade whenever you are available to.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
The piplup has a relaxed nature and theceevee has a naughty nature
Cool, both sound good so I'll take them!
Hello if you have the 2003 Celebi or/and Jirachi in your store there's is a few I will happily except any that are available. I would very much appreciate one of each. I have a Lv5 mew from a Nintendo event during Gen games. I also have a few Arceus, Shaymin and Victini lv 100 from current distribution.
Okay. I'm not really interested in any of those events. Do you have any Shinies?
Interested in your normal shiny Groudon. I can offer a 5IV (-Defense) nicknameable naive protean Froakie non shiny and a 5IV (-Sp. Defense) nicknameable timid trace ralts non shiny. Both are level 1.
Ah yeah sorry, he is supposed to be in my competitive stuff. Also I'm only interested in non-shiny competitives that are in my Wants post list. @@
long time no see. it's so hard to find a cloner, but i got them cloned at last. ready to trade whenever you are available to.
Cool! I might have cloned your stuff before my computer went down but I need to check. I'll get back to you.

UPDATE
My computer is officially dead so I nedd to buy a new one. Unfortunately this cannot happen until the end of the month at least, so I still cannot clone on my own. I'll be back in business soon though!,

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
No, it needs to be cloned. I can try and talk to someone about cloning it, but I'm going to be too busy basically until I get my new computer to trade haha.

If it helps, I can offer cloning seevices when you are free :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back