• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your fav first gen pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2017
Hey all! Interested in artsy's people take on the below... :D

What's your favorite first gen pokemon and what whacky crazy silly story can you muster up? Like, what kind of scenes do you picture them in? I saw this recently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFDHL7awyg

It made me think of parodies of certain pokemon, and thought I'd pick the brains of poke fans to see what crazy things they can imagine a certain pokemon doing or what kind of trouble they get into! Share your thoughts!

Bay

Years
Hey, so I noticed you already posted this thread in the First Generation section, I'm going to have to close this. While I'm assuming you're asking something creative here, I'm a bit confused what you're asking. Like what scenarios we think certain Pokemon can be in? And if so, why only first generation Pokemon and not the other ones? But yeah, for now I feel that might fit better in First Generation if you only want discussions of those Pokemon. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know through PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back