• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Engine] -----

MysteriousUser94

It works on Windows & Linux. You can build everything in PSDK :
- The LiteRGSS is open-source
- SFML is open-source
- Ruby Fmod is open-source
- Ruby is open-source
- FMOD is cross-platform

The only thing is that I don't have every platform to build for all of the platform so those who wants to use that on Mac for example will have to build that themself ^^

Btw there's a tutorial about how to build in debian like distributions (Ubunutu etc...) : https://psdk.pokemonworkshop.fr/index.php/Install_on_Linux

Last edited:

Chdonga

Pixel Artist/Spriter
Years
I've been using this for the past two weeks. The transition from Essentials to SDK has been rather painless (but if you have a lot of scripts installed that were made for Essentials you might have more trouble than I did). Nuri Yuri has also been very responsive on the discord when it comes to bug reporting.

I can't sing PSDK's praises enough. I'm looking forward to the next big update!

Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen Oct 30, 2019
Looks very cool with its reasonable extensions in contrast to essentials. If this just weren't in ruby...

Last edited:

mybusiness

Looks nice. Can I ask you for that grayish windowskin?

MysteriousUser94

message.png

The credit goes Ralandel & Yumekua (Idk which one of those made the image).

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
This ?
message.png

The credit goes Ralandel & Yumekua (Idk which one of those made the image).

just ralandel is enough, after that it is only an adaptation of the X and Y dialog box to the PSDK format, so it's not a huge work.

VeruskaDreemurr

The Last Gunslinger
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2019
こんにちは、 塗 ゆり!

これは完全な獣のように見えます!
あなたの努力をありがとう、
あなたはアメリカの資産です!

心から、
[N. ディーン・ ボウルズ]

ps: 日本語を話さない。ごめんなさい!
... 私はguguru翻訳を使用しました。 xD

MysteriousUser94

Thank you :3 (You can speak in English ^^)

I uploaded Starter Project with Alpha 24.27 that adds a lot of new feature (like the KeyBinding UI when you press F1) and fix some bugs from Alpha 24.16 :)

MysteriousUser94

The default Name Input UI and Option UI has been changed to look a bit nicer. Now it'll be possible to add options in your game using project_identity.yml :)
EP4Bh0fWsAUkZhP

Nidoking 77

Nidoking Aficionado
Years
I don't know if this has already been answered, but has anyone released game demos made with PSDK? I want to try a game out. I saw WIP projects but nothing completed.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I still don't understand how to install it, is there an alternative way that is easier to install ??

Back