• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "how bored are you right now" thread

Years
Self-explanatory to extremes: how bored are you right now?

In fact, this thread may very well be null because anyone who bothers posting in it is obviously having a rubbish time. That goes doubly for the creator, y'know. Yeah, I'm in hell.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Last night I thought I was getting a migraine so I dunked a couple of painkillers and went back to bed. Half an hour later, I felt a surge go through my body. It was the accompanied caffeine. The pills had caffeine in them.

It was a long, boring night of very little sleep :V well at least no thundering migraine broke out, although I still kind of feel the pressure in the skull.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I'm a little bored, but I'm enjoying browsing Twitter and Pokecommunity. I'm mostly waiting for the real excitement- when KH3 comes and I can watch my boyfriend play (he's even more bored than me right now, must be agonizing waiting for a game to arrive that youve been waiting for for 10 years)

Back