• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] PC Overwatch Tournament

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
PC Overwatch Tournament
Play overwatch? Welcome aboard! This tournament will be done differently than most. This one has points, not winning against each other, if that makes sense. Obviously when this ends the one with the most points win.
Might be wondering, how do you get points? Simple my good lad! By doing things on this list below
-1,000 healing done = 3 points
-Each kill = 2
-Every 10 kills = bonus of 4 points
-Per gold medal per match = 2
-5 gold medals in one match = bonus of 6 points
-Getting Play of the Game = 4 points
-Winning a Match = 6

Now you know how to earn points, but what are the rules? Here you go!
-No cheating/ faking
-Make sure you report all the things that have affected your points, whether it be losing or gaining points
-No fighting against AI or the training stuff, you have to be in matches with actual player

Now here is the big thing that could change it for you, losing points. How do you lose points? Simple!
-Each time you die = -2
-Leaving a match = -4 (for this, if the match just starting, finding players, it will not count against you, only when you are in the match and at least 1 minute into the game)
-Losing a match = -6

SPECIAL WAY FOR MORE POINTS!
Yes, you can get bonus points. Its called request for a battle! All you do is reply into this thread that you wanna battle someone here, someone replies to it and you guys both respond with your scores in this thread for me to add in.Watch it though, this game does not have cross platform play. So battle with people who play on the same console as you!
*NOTE*- All the points are double in this Request for a Battle! Great way to earn points, but also lose them, because losing a match is still here to make you lose points! (but now its -12) I wouldn't let that stop you from Requesting a Battle!
The point occurrence that dont happen here is healing, (because these can be done one on one)

Does this sound fun to you? So why not sign up! Fill in the form below! If you do not wish to fill out the form yet and will in a bit, please post "Fill form later, save me a spot to fight" to be able to join in, even after the deadline.
Name (what you wanna or do go by on PC):
Gamername (your name in the game):
Level (what level you are on, if multiple platforms, please put what level for each platform):
Platform (what platform you play on):

My hopes are having all sign ups by November 21st, The tournament wont start until after Thanksgiving, but if many want it sooner than I will make it sooner.

Back